Miss Stadium Super Trucks

kathy @sand cars

Yep sandsnake, im the azzhole. you keep posting about a 16 year old girls pictures. Her mom is hustleing on sites she doesnt frequent. Stage mom and perv come to mind. How about you guys get together and figure out the best way to exploit this kid ?

Yep sandsnake, im the azzhole. you keep posting about a 16 year old girls pictures. Her mom is hustleing on sites she doesnt frequent. Stage mom and perv come to mind. How about you guys get together and figure out the best way to exploit this kid ?

Where in the hell to you get 16? What sites don't I frequent, I used to be on this site all the time years ago and I'm enjoying it now! Stage Mom, nope have never helped my daughter with anything like this and her Dad, sister and friends are helping her too. Is something wrong with helping out and being proud of your children? Robby Gordon's family member invited Kelsey to do this contest, she's helped them out with the Speed Energy convention and Don and Robby are friends. So, we're behind her 100% and sorry you feel this way. Oh and by the way she's over 21!!!

Edited by kathy @sand cars

John, your comments are inappropriate and against the board rules. There is no reason to attack Kathy on this. We support her 100% and it doesn't matter how often a member of DDR frequents the board. They are still a member. The Sliwinski family is actually good friends with many of their customers who have been members on here longer than you have, not to mention helped create and build this website.

• Like 1

How bout you stop getting all liquored up and randomly posting things you know nothing of??

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE
  • Like 1