It's Offical. Got a summer gig @ Idaho Dunes RV, St. Anthony

sandawg

Just got off the phone with the owner of IDRV at the Saint Anthony dunes. I will be helping out there from May 15th until the 1st of October. Some work but not much. I will have a lot of time to enjoy the best and biggest dunes I've ever seen. Free full hookup site for the whole season. Good fishing close, an hour from Yellowstone. I'm really excited about this.

No sand withdrawls for me this season and I miss the brutal heat of Vegas.

I am hopefull that I see some DDR people up there this season. It's a day and a half drive from So. Cal. but worth every single mile of the drive. From my house in Henderson Nv. it takes me 11 hours total.

I can't count on two hands all the folks that have told me they would love to make that trip but haven't yet....

:old::usa:

http://www.idahodunesrv.com/

• Like 1

HMMMM, well I guess this changes my plans. I talked to Garret and he has baseball until August so I figured if I went it would be a solo trip. Maybe we could get a few peeps and make it a "guy" trip and bring just enough rigs for sleeping and then just ebough trucks for pulling flatbeds with toy's? I would like to go in the first part of June. I would be glad to take my rig which can sleep 4. Anybody interested in putting a trip together?

HMMMM, well I guess this changes my plans. I talked to Garret and he has baseball until August so I figured if I went it would be a solo trip. Maybe we could get a few peeps and make it a "guy" trip and bring just enough rigs for sleeping and then just ebough trucks for pulling flatbeds with toy's? I would like to go in the first part of June. I would be glad to take my rig which can sleep 4. Anybody interested in putting a trip together?

I get a chance to spend time away from the wife for 5 months and all you want to do is plan a "Guys Trip" :slap:

I really hope you can put something together Terry...........

Wow, Pat you are one lucky dawg. Good for you. It's going to be a great summer for you.

St Anthony has been on my list for a while now, but it always seems things get in the way and I have a few things preventing me again this year. :(

anyone know of a 3 car wedge hauler thats a gooseneck?? We could get three sand cars up there with one...

My uncle is heading up for 2 weeks as his daughter is getting married then he was going to the dunes.

I want to go so bad

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Awesome Pat. This is a Duners Summer time Dream Vacation. I can assure everyone I will make out there but its looking like a few years before I can make it unless I flew out and met up with a few peeps. Enjoy! :MBdance: :MBdance: :MBdance:

Congrats to you! I have never been there but alot of our customers go every year and love it!

I've got an idea Kathy :idea: .....Build me a car by May 15th and I'll be the SCU sales rep in Idaho all summer. Seems like a fair trade to me! I can give demo rides every day....... :grin:

That seems like a good place to spend the summer. I'd love to get out of the heat or be at the dunes, both is a super bonus.

I am hoping to make the trip next year as well with Mike and Jodi... and maybe even the wife.

I'd consider a trip this summer with a good car pool. I can fit 4 guys comfy in the F150 and can haul some toys, just got no where to sleep if off.

I've got an idea Kathy :idea: .....Build me a car by May 15th and I'll be the SCU sales rep in Idaho all summer. Seems like a fair trade to me! I can give demo rides every day....... :grin:

It's a great idea, but it looks like it won't happen by May, sorry maybe next year! Anyways, enjoy your new adventure, sounds like a great summer to me!

• Like 1

PAT, YOU SUCK !!

I'm going to tell Charlie on you!

Jill, tell Charlie to buy Rockets Rail and head up. We'll have a ball! We can both wear our gold sexy shorts and you can.........Nevermind! :lol:

Edited by sandawg

Jill, tell Charlie to buy Rockets Rail and head up. We'll have a ball! We can both wear our gold sexy shorts and you can.........Nevermind! :lol:

I don't even want to imagine YOU & Charlie in gold sparkly shorts, As far as the rail? doesn't look like it's going to happen, Not right now anyway.