Got another sammy......

But instead of being a dumont sand crawler, this one is a super clean, original....street going sammy. It did come with mods.....A bumper with a warn winch, roll bar, 3-4 inch suspension lift, wheels, 33's I think...the hard top, a high lift jack, and some other stuff. Its deals like this that you only hear about, it was that good.

Ill try to get a picture up....

It has been driven in about 6-7 years..

What do you intend to do with it??

A friend of mine built up a real nice Sammy like you describe. He got rid of it because... with the lift kit and big tires, it was a bear to drive on the Hi-way. Guess he should have gotten used to it instead of selling for mcuh less that he had in it. He had a couple of grand in the tires and lift kit alone.

I got the aluminum radiator in, and took it for a quick drive. I hope the tires round out a bit....after sitting for so long. It needs a panhard rod on the front. The lift lets the springs sway back and forth since they are the only thing alinging the tires. Its pretty horrible over about 45 or 50 right now. It runs like a top, thou, just turn the key and it fires rt up to a nice idle. Everything else seems to work, I just need a remote for the 6000 warn winch.