Thank you for all the votes

kathy @sand cars

Hot Damn! Congrats to you guys. It sure wasn't from lack of seeking out voters. Now let's just hope that this series becomes and remains successful. Been looking like some small crowds but there sure is a ton of action, and a little bit of something for everybody at the event. And ticket cost are reasonable compared to other forms of entertainment.

Thanks again guys! She needed votes along with the crowds loudest cheers and answering some questions. She nailed it and couldn't be happier! I knew they wouldn't be able to fill up the coliseum, would be impossible with a new event like this. But I think they did an awesome job entertaining us, can't wait to go to the San Diego show. I'm sure each one will get better with time. Robby looked exhausted as well as his crew of help! Kelsey won some money and will get flown to Las Vegas in Novemeber to compete with the other Miss SST girls for $10,000.

• Like 1