Coral Pink bound!

dunefreak

After almost FIVE years, I'm finally making it back up there. :headbang1: Last time I was up there was Labor Day 08. :dope:

We're heading up for Memorial Weekend. Not sure if I'm bringing my car yet. Depends on if anyone else in our group is bringing one. I may just keep it quads only this trip. I miss riding up there.

Anyone else going or thinking about that weekend?

i got a call the other day for a gig that weekend but as of right now, I have no work that weekend.

Mike was going to go this weekend, but called it off. Maybe with the crew that is talking about going up he will want to go? (since I still don't have my own hauler and all) A carpool trip makes it a little easier for all of us.

I need to do some testing on the raptor, and get some photos of stuff.

i got a call the other day for a gig that weekend but as of right now, I have no work that weekend.

Mike was going to go this weekend, but called it off. Maybe with the crew that is talking about going up he will want to go? (since I still don't have my own hauler and all) A carpool trip makes it a little easier for all of us.

I need to do some testing on the raptor, and get some photos of stuff.

Let me know if you can make it. I'd say you could carpool up with us, but we're already full.

wish i could but I wont be going till June sometime.

I'll be In northern California at Lake McClure.

Wish you could go too. Ryan said he might even be able to make it up. Can I borrow your fire tub/ring?

yea i think so headed to little sahara tomorrow. but coral the next weekend should be doable

Awesome. Make it happen Steve!

DAMMMMMMMMN. Wish I was going...haven't been there since before we moved up to Reno. Hopefully next time. I'm meeting with the movers that weekend for the move back to Vegas!!!

It'll be nice to have you back, Jay! That means you'll be able to make it back to D more times throughout the season now. There's always other weekends. Maybe we can arrange to do a DDR group trip up to Coral another weekend.

yea i think so headed to little sahara tomorrow. but coral the next weekend should be doable

Where are you Steve, we've been here for 2 days looking for a good time?

shooting for thursday so i can save some space

That would be great! Hoping we will have enough space.

Mike B and I are bringing our dual sport bikes as well. I figure when it's too bright to dune during that certain part of the afternoon, we'll go explore a little bit.

Just got home. What an amazing weekend. I think we duned more this weekend than any weekend of duning ever. We barely had time to eat, drink and sleep! I'm very happy how the trip turned out. I'll post up more in a trip report with some pics later.

• Like 1