my first jump yaaaaaaaaa

rhino king

:thumb::coocoo: your a real class act!!! haha effin ahole :laughoff:

Are you talking to me or someone else?

Apparently you can't take it but you seem to like to dish it out! I am not being ugly it's just that you took a post about the money involved in a sand car and came in with a desert car. I don't think anyone has questioned that a desert car is a more heavy duty car and therefore would cost more. The car in the pic is a nice car would be proud to own it myself. I am just making a point that there is always someone on these forums that takes the issue way to far. That's it, if you disagree with me i understand, but let's not get personal, I didn't intend to and don't want to get involved anymore than this.

Oh by the way Merry Christmas!! :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking to me or someone else?

Apparently you can't take it but you seem to like to dish it out! I am not being ugly it's just that you took a post about the money involved in a sand car and came in with a desert car. I don't think anyone has questioned that a desert car is a more heavy duty car and therefore would cost more. The car in the pic is a nice car would be proud to own it myself. I am just making a point that there is always someone on these forums that takes the issue way to far. That's it, if you disagree with me i understand, but let's not get personal, I didn't intend to and don't want to get involved anymore than this.

Oh by the way Merry Christmas!! :D

Actually I think you need to read from the start again. I dont understand what your saying when you say "you took a post about the money involved in a sand car and came in with a desert car"? what do you mean? "You also say I dont think anyone has questioned that a desert car is more heavy duty car and therefore would cost more." You definetely need to go back and read. Profanity is definetly part of this forum obviously, look at the emoticons. You say "you cant take it but I seem to like to dish it out".. what cant I take? You dont seem to know what posts are directed at you..."lets not get personal"? Are you serious? Please dont take anything I say to seriuosly or PERSONALY, I dont even know you....

oh by the way merry christmas to you too :thumb::coocoo:

Profanity is definetly part of this forum obviously, look at the emoticons.

Let me just set the record straight. There is profanity to some point allowed here on DDR. Most of us are all adults and most of us can handle it, but we do need to keep it to a minimum do to the fact that some kids come on DDR and are members too. I know they probably use profanity already, but let's not encourage it. So let's just keep it limited. I am not saying this because anybody here has broken the "rules", but just wanted to let everyone know what DDR is about as far as the profanity and such. Oh and yeah, Chuck, some of the smilies are a little profane, but that is as far as I expect that kind of stuff to go. Don't forget, they are just smilies. :thumb:

I need a beer! I am not the person you have to watch your mouth around unless I am with my grandsons and then I expect that you will mind your manners. That being said I went and reread the first post. and somewhere in the first page a lot of fingers etc started I don't know but a few on this forum and those that I have met seem to be very nice. I will back up a step and suppose that I misinterepted the first posts and withdraw any an all comments, well except Merry Christmas. see you all new yrs weekend. :thumb:

yeah Ill admit it im pretty heavy with the finger emoticons, ive gotta try to cut back a little.. Im really actually quite and pretty laid back in person, guess I just let loose in the forum because you cant beat me up.. haha I dont ever use the finger in person and Im very respectful...I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about me... Only a couple days left until the dunes :thumb::coocoo::laughoff:

yeah Ill admit it im pretty heavy with the finger emoticons, ive gotta try to cut back a little.. Im really actually quite and pretty laid back in person, guess I just let loose in the forum because you cant beat me up.. haha I dont ever use the finger in person and Im very respectful...I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about me... Only a couple days left until the dunes :thumb::coocoo::laughoff:

Hey Chuck I was just FN around. I just took offense when I was called a retard. Its mentally challenged. lol It will be nice meeting you all out there at christmas. And you/your dads car is bad a$$!!!!! If I were into the desert scene Thats the car I would have chosen myself. Since Ive had 6 back surgeries, the desert is just way to hard on my back so the sand it is for me. Its much more forgiving on my spine.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tim

Numero Dos of the TRES HERMANOS

ahh no hard feelings here, all is good tim, forums and chat is full of chit talking. Its all in good fun. 6 back surgeries? Holy crap..my dad broke his back in the laughlin race in 97 or 98 at the road crossing, he flew 180 ft at about 100 mph .... bad news, back problems are no fun, my dads back was hurting just from those jumps you saw pictures of at the dunes and we didnt even bottom out... Guess a jump competition isnt such a good idea :coocoo: ..

merry christmas to everyone and see you all at the dunes :thumb::laughoff:

hey superdave isnt it bert and ernie?

• 1 year later...

Chucky's a$$ is still bleeding!! ohh wait... his motor is trash and now he agrees with me... HMMM i have the biggest bad a$$ car 1yr ago and now that the motor is knockin its a giant turd.. haha guess i was right.. LOL

i started :assrock: when i read the first page... WTF was i thinkin lol... Dont worry chucky i have nothing against your car just DB.com in general

Quote from a member on GD.com

and I would piss on Dunebuggy.com even if they were on fire...allthough I do use their hats to carry the dog crap from the lawn to the garbage can...

This post has been edited by tom simrak: Yesterday, 09:10 PM

I couldnt have said it any better. If i see another Dunebuggy.com hat imaa throw up

IT KILLS ME WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I GUESS I GOT A PIECE OF CRAP TATUM BECAUSE I ONLY PAID 40K INSTEAD OF 125K?

Pimp your car is an awesome starter car, needs a bigger turbo though!!!! :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

why would you dig so deep to find drama ???

well joe, it's easy to explain evrything lately is "for sale" nobodies getting on and posting anymore. as far as drama no i was looking at the funny stuff. this thread wasnt so funny. reading it now however that is the impression i got. not trying to stir a pot just trying to be entertained. :laughing: