June 15th- early morning ride at Dumont

dunefreak

Spent several hours working on Mikes YFZ today. Got alot done..We set it on the ground and one of his paddles just loses all its air,LMAO!! Damn he has bad luck :idiot: ..Good news is it will be ready for the trip. I cant wait :headbang1:

Spent several hours working on Mikes YFZ today. Got alot done..We set it on the ground and one of his paddles just loses all its air,LMAO!! Damn he has bad luck :idiot: ..Good news is it will be ready for the trip. I cant wait :headbang1:

:laughing: Always something with that guy! hahahaaa

Adam dont wait on me, im not sure what im doing yet. We havent had time to pull my trans and my buddy wants to go to AZ the 15th to pick up a Tatum car. I really want to go!!! Ill let you guys know. :( Either way were down for another early morning run in July and Aug :) I cant wait for Sept/Oct!

Heres a pic of the car and some mods on the car my buddy is getting. I just got my car and looks like i need to upgrade LOL

Tatum_zps9ecb493d.jpg

Tatum2_zps1bccf5c4.jpg

2007 TATUM BLACK WIDOW
-LS1 TWIN TURBO 750HP
-S4S MENDEOLA
-RACE RADIOS, INTERCOM
-4 HEADSETS
-GPS
-BEAD LOCKS W/STIFFNERS
-934 CVS
-KING 2 1/2" 3 TUBE BY-PASSES ALL THE WAY AROUND, 2" COIL OVERS W/REMOTE RESEVOURS.
-STEREO SYSTEM IPOD PLUG W/AMP 4 SPEAKERS, SOUNDS AWESOME
-TRANS WAS JUST REBUILD, NEW RING & PINION, ECT.
- NEW DOUBLE DISK KENNEDY CLUTCH

Edited by nwtdiesel

If no one elase is riding with Adam and I we might head out a little earlier to do some product testing and get some pics in the dark.

Earlier... Where is the tent then. Might as well sleep out there.

:lol::lol:

Adam up early.. I want pic proof of that!

Just sleep in the truck the night before. And when you wake up you will be at Dumont.

Have fun guys!!

Wish i could make it! Im bummed for sure. My trans is still busted and havent had time to get it out yet. I just got back from a 1300mi round trip dropping off a customers truck and picking up another were doing some major work to. If you do another early morning run in July or Aug im in.

The low out on Saturday is supposed to be 73 degrees so it should make for a nice first run right when we get there. After that I'm sure temps will start creeping real fast. Looking forward to this one!