RV dump locations for NV and CA

dunefreak

a good place for 5.00 bucks on sunset & boulder the old indian building rv park .

I've been to that sh*t hole. :laughoff: The creapy old guy in the golf cart (that work there) sits there like 3 feet from you dumping your sh*t and watches you. No thanks. They also lock the dump cover now after hours. So the only way to go there and use the dump is if you get there before like 6PM. That doesn't work for me. :(

FYLINRYAN'S backyard! :boxer::idiot: No really. That sounds funny and all, but he has a sewer dump he lets me use. :idea: So whenever it's time to get rid of the toyhauler tadpoles...it's "dump sh*t and drink beer time" at Ryan's house. :flipoff::laughoff:

• 4 weeks later...

i tried clickin on that nv link pete, but that website the font is SUPER SMALL on my computer. is it just me?? its so small its not legible. I didnt dump in tecopa on my way home, figured line would be super long. so I gotta find some place close to where my trailer is stored, nellis & lake mead? anyone ?? thought about takin it to that place out by the speedway, but their setup out there has a big hump in the line to get to the sewer dump, and my lines are to low and scrap. dont wanna try that route again??

i tried clickin on that nv link pete, but that website the font is SUPER SMALL on my computer. is it just me?? its so small its not legible. I didnt dump in tecopa on my way home, figured line would be super long. so I gotta find some place close to where my trailer is stored, nellis & lake mead? anyone ?? thought about takin it to that place out by the speedway, but their setup out there has a big hump in the line to get to the sewer dump, and my lines are to low and scrap. dont wanna try that route again??

It's way legible for me. :beercheers:

Try holding down CONTROL on your keyboard and scroll the scroller wheel on your mouse. That changes the font size on your pc for some sites. :thumbsdown:

• 1 month later...

A buddy of mine told me that the one in Amargosa Valley is restriced to locals or people staying in the RV park, can anyone confirm this? We just got a 2008 CR3905 and live in the Northwest of Las Vegas so dump sites on this side of town would be helpful. Or atleast ones on the way back in.

Tecopa is pretty cool if you leave Dumont on Monday otherwise seems to be a long line.

How about dump sites in Pahrump?

Edited by mineurbiz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been to that sh*t hole. :DDRrocks: The creapy old guy in the golf cart (that work there) sits there like 3 feet from you dumping your sh*t and watches you. No thanks. They also lock the dump cover now after hours. So the only way to go there and use the dump is if you get there before like 6PM. That doesn't work for me. :(

i have a place like that about a mile away from me, with the locks on the dump station after hours. I saw an empty space :smoker: backed into it real stealthy-like :shake::think: hooked up, and let'r rip :hello::watching: even connected my water hose to the quicky flush :ninja::ninja::ninja:

effe paying to dump your black tank. The place where I bought my trailer from has like 20 free dump sites behind their lot, where they do the PDI's, so, If i hit it :idea: :smoker: i said if I hit it.

anyway I digress, if I get to it on the way home from an outing, then it is no problem, cause it is on the way from pulling into town from Dumont. b

i have a place like that about a mile away from me, with the locks on the dump station after hours. I saw an empty space :smoker: backed into it real stealthy-like :smoker: :shake: hooked up, and let'r rip :DDRrocks::hello: even connected my water hose to the quicky flush :think::ninja::ninja:

effe paying to dump your black tank. The place where I bought my trailer from has like 20 free dump sites behind their lot, where they do the PDI's, so, If i hit it :ninja::watching: i said if I hit it.

anyway I digress, if I get to it on the way home from an outing, then it is no problem, cause it is on the way from pulling into town from Dumont. b

Venture out, both locations have 24 hr. free dump

• 3 months later...

a good place for 5.00 bucks on sunset & boulder the old indian building rv park .

im done with this hole in tha wall that raised there fee to 15.00 bucks :drinkbeer: . found the oasis rv resort very nice and for five bucks very clean facilitys and don't have to worry about whos lurking around the corner or tryin to sell drugs :laughoff::laughoff:

• 1 year later...

im done with this hole in tha wall that raised there fee to 15.00 bucks :laughoff: . found the oasis rv resort very nice and for five bucks very clean facilitys and don't have to worry about whos lurking around the corner or tryin to sell drugs :laughing::laughing:

Just dumped at the oasis today. Way easy to get in and out of. cheap and clean too. I pass it on the way home from the D :beerpint:

• 1 year later...

rv park right there by the saddle west (it might even belong to the saddle west, i never really paid attention) in pahrump, super easy access, 10 bucks. If your coming back from the D, and you make the right turn in town to start headin to vegas, its on the right hand side just a little ways up the road. If you go that way on the way out, you can fill with fresh there too for free.

• 1 year later...

No recent updates on here. I just went to oasis rv on windmill/ Lv bvld. It is a nice place but $15 and out of my way, since I came back from glamis. Anything else in Henderson besides sunset/ bldr hwy?