107hp RZR xp 1000 2014

It all depends on the suggested retail price. I hear the 4 seat Can Am Maverick is going to be or is about 23K. And now we have to wait another model year to see the Polaris prices. I knew they wouldn't stand for Can Am out powering them!

It all depends on the suggested retail price. I hear the 4 seat Can Am Maverick is going to be or is about 23K. And now we have to wait another model year to see the Polaris prices. I knew they wouldn't stand for Can Am out powering them!

That seems a bit steep. I paid not much more for my turbo Honda/ Mendeola long travel Tech 3 sandcar. lol

I looked into it and that sounds inaccurate.

http://www.off-road.com/atv/feature/2013-canam-maverick-1000r-2014-maverick-max-1000r-unveiled-53524.html

Can-Am also announced the pricing of the new models (the MAX pricing will be available later, however). The 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R will have an MSRP of $15,999, while the Maverick 1000R X rs will have an MSRP of $17,499. For more information on the new models and the rest of Can-Am’s lineup, visit http://www.canamoffroad.com/.

• Like 1

:lol: $20,000 is a start :laughoff: then let the :ogp: ing begin i have all my receipts but i will never add them up!

nope don't do it.. just lie to yourself like we all do with the IRS and you have a much better season...

When you start paying 23m $ and up it is time to get a real sand car thats how I fell.

But the nice thing about a SXS is they are more versatile than a single purpose vehicle, no slamming on buying a rail over a SXS, just that people may have their reason for purchasing one over the other.

I like the 4 wheel drive and 4 year warranty. My SCU, Funco or DeJong sandcars didn't have that option....LOL. And it would have been nice when I had to rebuild my Mendeola tranny for $3800. But like Steve said, they are def a money pit when upgrading.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Picked up my RZR 1000 last week and its worth every penny I paid. Cant wait to put it in the sand!!

Congrats Dave!!! But don't go thinking you can GREEN that sucka up, Cuz I got that color locked up! Had lots of fun BEATING the sh*t out of it this weekend. Time to order some parts...Thks again!!

post-39-0-87776200-1378172971_thumb.jpg

post-39-0-48572200-1378172990_thumb.jpg

post-39-0-69915200-1378173002_thumb.jpg

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

Okay, I thought it was Mike from GTP but it was you that I saw in Duck Creek this past weekend...passed ya twice on the trails on Sunday.

I am better looking than Mike :grin: ...Btw...If that cage had not been some Eye candy color would you have even noticed me?

Hahaha.....I DID recognize the nice green cage....

I don't care much for the attention it grabs, I am going make a couple changes to the cage and powder coat to grey or black....It screams :woopitydoo: "look at me" lol thanks for your reply!

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE