Rock My RV This Sunday (Aug. 4)

ltr450rider

Ron and Serena Weddle get their RV "Rocked" by Bret Michaels this sunday on the show. It's actually been sitting here behind the shop for about a month, were not allowed to post any pictures until the show airs.

Set your DVR, it's on Travel Channel at 9 PM.

Maybe it was staged that way. If they got a beater and then got hooked up for exhange for services later. All these seem to benefit others that are already hooked up somehow. Never just a jo-blow getting something sweet like this.

Maybe it was staged that way. If they got a beater and then got hooked up for exhange for services later. All these seem to benefit others that are already hooked up somehow. Never just a jo-blow getting something sweet like this.

Not the case at all. I'm with you on these type of shows but this whole thing was legit. Ron and serena have had that RV for a few years. Some family members heard about the show and told them, they sent in their application and got picked. There's no phony TV BS on this one. I'll back that up all day!