Parting out.

Just Mike

Well do to the lack of interest in this I am considering taking it back to stock form. Not sure why someone out there would not want such a complete set up but whatever??? If anyone would like any of the aftermarket stuff on here hit me up and lets talk. I can also install for you. Some of the parts I will need to swap out for your stock parts like the shocks, Turbo kit and clutch. Turbo and clutch need to go together since a stock motor would not be able to work the clutch.

I am not tearing down just yet. I would actually recover a bit more money by parting it out. I would love to sell it as is just because it all works so well together. I did not expect to sell it already but I am not getting any kind of response what so ever. I think the flood of 900 to hit the market has me in a tough spot on this RZR.

I have been talking with someone on another forum that had about the same set up as i do. He said he parted the whole thing out in a week. I will give it a couple more days and then I will start parting it out. If you have any interest in this rzr the way it sits speak up now or If you have ant interest in the parts shoot me a pm.

OK. I need to either get this sold or tear it down. I should have room in my shop after next week to start parting it out. I will drop the price of this RZR down to 12k As is sits. The only things that will be different will be the shocks will be stock podiums and the light bar is gone. This will only last till next weekend after that it will be parted out.