2wheeler crew member mia

Lost but hope to find my ddr 2wheelin crew buddies this season! I've been lost on a strange and tough trail the past couple of years or so but have resurfaced a new and improved man lol. Good times and friends like these guys are hard to come by these times and should never be taking advantage of! Ill man up and apoligize for my past selfish behavior! Hope to find these guys (they know who they are) out at the dunes or a TT sometime! -Tony

:dayum: T! Wow. Welcome back buddy. I no longer have my YZ for the sand, but you need to pick up a dual sport and join me on some adventures. It involves much more than just sand. Looking forward to seeing you back in the sandbox this season though. Let's hook up- OFF weekends.

3.jpg

1-1.jpg

PA130059.jpg

post-3-0-60699700-1377269217_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-53335000-1377269160_thumb.jpg

Wutup Pete! Slap a paddle on the Orange thing will ya! For sure I'm up for any weekend this season! Hooked up the hauler heading to the Sloan dry lake bed for overnight camping bbq drinks and letting the lil man Ride his lil heart out. Late!

Yeah it wasn't a "dry lake bed" That's for sure but the dirt was awesome.son had a blast riding till 1130 under the light setup. Ended up having to unhook the hauler and pull a guy out of the lake due to a lack of judgment. " well it didn't look that bad then uhohhh" Been there before Lol!