DEEDLE DEE... Summer 2013

sand chick

It seems as though we are long long long overdue for a As The Sand Blows and since Barefoot Bob seems to have been kidnapped by aliens and transported to another planet.

I thought I would give this a try...

:unsure: Hopefully no one gets offended :unsure: Its all in fun :hello:

SANDAWG has spent all summer rubbing it in and :idiot: at all of us in the heat of summer, and he needs to change his name to LUCKYDAWG, because he landed every duners dream job as camp host at St Anthony dunes, especially when the temps hit a blistering 118 :flipoff: However it has made him docile this summer and hasn't been :chat: and challenged ynot to any :old: wheelchair races this year :boxer:

RAP-RIDER is still continuing to :rant::blah: about his FREE high performance piston that he won for having raptor of the month earlier in the year making his raptor ping and use too much race fuel, but has no problem posting pictures of himself flying through the air.

ltr450rider brought back the 3 Word Game for some summer entertainment :dope:

dunefreak began his sand withdrawals early this year by starting the post about Halloween weekend before we had even hit the 4th of July :usa: and when he is not out riding his dual sport, he's looking up articles about man's best friend :dayum:

Mike @GTP OFFROAD is the most impatient person in the world and wants to start :ken: hacking apart his :rzr: after only 5 days of it being up for sale.

The picture of the month :pics: happens every month at the end of every month, we all know its coming... It always gets hundreds of views, but only a couple of entry's and only a few votes... :idea::director: COME ONNNNN people post up some pics and get active, your looking.. it won't kill you.. promise :beercheers:

The AB1595 SxS law thread is still going strong for over a year and has a couple of threads dedicated to it.

The HOT thread of the summer so far has been one about LAPD Detectives with 26 posts and 386 views, with Huckfest playing a close second, and may surpass it due to the fact that apparently there were too many people having sand withdrawals this year and the organizers of the event hadn't planned for that many sand peeps to show up, it just stinks that the economy seems to be coming back and the event was a bigger success then they thought. :headbang1:

OBSERVATION: We need more funny threads :laughoff: and runaway :offtopic: hijacked posts

But :news: is the complaining and whining and :beatdeadhorse: is down this summer.

My :2cents: think we need to see these smilies used more often -----> :punchline::drinkbeer::laughoff::nuts::MBdance::DDRrocks:

And I apparently am bored to no end at work and desperately need a new job :rolleyes:

I hope you have all enjoyed the Summer 2013 Edition of

As The Sand Blows...

:punchline::drinkbeer::laughoff::nuts::MBdance::DDRrocks:

Edited by sand chick

hahaa that's a decent summary of the summary so far except I have no idea what videos you are referring to though. :think:

OOPS.. article's on man's best friend.. :stick_smack:

I believe she is referring to your "Dog eats man's NUTS" article that I refused to read. I like dog's, I don't want that article tainting my opinions about them!