Buggy roundup trip

dunefreak

Just checking interest. For a while now I've been thinking it would be fun to have a dune trip where we could get a bunch of buggy guys together. Of course others from DDR would be invited as well, but I think it would be a great idea to try to get a bunch of buggy guys together for a trip where we could all run together for an entire weekend. It's always difficult to try and round up guys from different camps and go on a buggy run. People schedules never seem to be the same. That or sometimes I would like to meet up with certain guys but our weekends never coincide. Maybe if we set aside a designated weekend we could all camp together and get some really great runs in. Let me know what you think.

so are you considering the weekend after the official halloween weekend a holiday weekend?

I'm not considering anything about that weekend. This buggy trip would be a date farther into the season which would be determined once we got enough feedback/ interest.

Sounds like fun...shoot, I haven't been on a ride since last night when Neal and I ripped up the Idaho Dunes and he even got a couple of pictures.

You guys just have to check this place out next season. It's worth it!!! :hello::old:

Sounds like fun...shoot, I haven't been on a ride since last night when Neal and I ripped up the Idaho Dunes and he even got a couple of pictures.

You guys just have to check this place out next season. It's worth it!!! :hello::old:

Are you really telling the general public to come and share your killer dunes???

Most people on here prefer NOT to share their killer ride spot for fear of an invasion of "Flatbillers" and, well, I'll just leave it at that!

• 3 weeks later...

I talked with Randog last night and it sounds like him and the crew are in as well.

Let's start discussing a date? What do you guys think? Keeping in mind that alot of guys hit the holidays, let's plan an off weekend in between. How about sometime in early December?

I talked with Randog last night and it sounds like him and the crew are in as well.

Let's start discussing a date? What do you guys think? Keeping in mind that alot of guys hit the holidays, let's plan an off weekend in between. How about sometime in early December?

This sounds awesome mAng! :driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Dec 6-8 works for me :beerpint:

Yiah! Checked the calendar and that would be the BOMB! no pun intended.

Weekend right after T-day should leave us some deserted dunes for sure. :headbang1:

Most of our camp goes T-day religiously, so I'm not sure I can talk them into the 6-8th, but I'll try.

I'm in!!!! perfect excuse for a guys trip! !!

If this ^^^ guy goes, I'm leaving my liver at home. :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint:

• Like 1