Dumont Passes update

Doghouse

we just received by e-mail our 'contract' that BLM sends to vendors. Once they get it back in their hands and process it, they will send the 2014 passes to us. We don't know how many days this will take.

I'll post again when we have them in hand.

Prices remain the same as last year.

This year BLM wants vendors to write the name of the purchaser on the pass or it will be invalid.

This year BLM wants the vendor to write the 'active date' on the pass.

BLM restricts the vendor from giving or selling the pass to others for resale.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annual Pass including holidays $120

Annual Pass NON holiday, not valid over week long periods of Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and President's Day = $90

Weekly Pass including holidays (those mentioned above) $40

Weekly Pass NON holiday $30

Doghouse will only be selling the Annual with holiday passes, when they become available

Not sticking up for it as I wasn't even aware they were not going to continue this program but as I have stated in my posts about the sub-group meetings is that the BLM is broke and needs all they can get to continue their services to Dumont. It would not surprise me in the least to see cutbacks in services this year. Just a FYI the next Sub-Group meeting is on September 24 Tuesday at 10:00 AM at the Barstow field Office. I will be driving down if anybody is interested in going along they are always welcome.

we just received by e-mail our 'contract' that BLM sends to vendors. Once they get it back in their hands and process it, they will send the 2014 passes to us. We don't know how many days this will take.

I'll post again when we have them in hand.

Prices remain the same as last year.

This year BLM wants vendors to write the name of the purchaser on the pass or it will be invalid.

This year BLM wants the vendor to write the 'active date' on the pass.

BLM restricts the vendor from giving or selling the pass to others for resale.

I usually split the cost with a friend since we rarely, if ever, go out at the same time and if we do it's in the same vehicle... does the above^^ mean that's not possible anymore?

Edited by TheAlaskan

writing the name/ number has been a rule for awhile but none of the venders i have dealt with ever do. and i have only been told to do it once. plus i have never had to slow down enough for them to read it on the way out they see the pass and wave you by