2005 ATTITUDE 23ft TOY HAULER FOR SALE - CLEAN !

bulldogz400

That extra 5 dollars for those shocks I sold you didn't make you have to sell the hauler did it haha......j/k man....good looking hauler. I want one bad, house comes first though. Good to meet you the other day.

Haha, yep it's your fault!

Thanks, it's in really great shape. Someone will be getting a nice setup.

Nice to meet you as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Really it's a bunch of stupid little stuff, BUT... I was lied to by the seller on a few things (batteries Or battery I should say being one).

It's basically just an old, overall unmaintained trailer.

Only had one battery

sway controller was rusted to hell

vents on roof blew off on the way to amargosa

Plug to the truck was junk

outside speaker was blown

fuel pump station doesn't work

there are a few other little things also. I haven't checked the heater yet, but I will do that when I check the fuel station for power and the gears issue. Vents are on order, speaker is on order, I changed the plug already, bought a new battery already.

overall the trailer will do it's job, but I really wasn't expecting 7k dry either. I knew the stickers lied but geez, that should be illegal. My truck pulled it to Amargosa and back at 65mph most of the way though.

I was told it was all ready to go, and the batteries were good. bla,bla,bla... should have bought the first one from the owner who used it, and wasn't just flipping it for money.

yes, your first choice sold the next day and was a no bs toyhauler

Congrats on the trailer. Buddy has the same one and they are solid. Sorry to hear about the little stuff. 65mph isnt to bad for a half ton.. I'm usually not much faster then 70 mph with my 16 footer Carson on that route, but I'm not a fan of tearing up my equipment.