Is Dumont closed during the shutdown

ynot

Here you go thanks to Google Translator...Si los baños están cerrados hacer su negocio en una bolsa de basura. No haga cagar en las dunas. Sea respetuoso para todos los demás, o mejor aún ir a comprar un cagadero portátil!

I don't know about that I think you need a Spaniard!

• Like 1

I might be a little behind on this,so bare with me.I got a group text from a friend,and it was pic of a posting by dumontduneriders.com/invision.It said that the restrooms are unlocked as of Oct 13.I don't have a trailer so i was gonna buy a porta.I could not find the posting in the forums that my friend took the pic of.Is this for sure?thank you.

Your friend probably grabbed that off DDR's facebook page. That info is correct.A few DDR people were out there over the weekend and they reported the bathrooms are in fact unlocked, open and clean. There is also no need for a pass at this time during the shutdown.

Now that the govt is reopening, does that mean the BLM will be in full force for Halloween weekend? Like as in medical services??? I met a BLM firefighter on a plane today. She said that they are coming off of furlough. She was going back to work. Hmmm...