where can i body work panels done?

jordanhiggins2002

• 2 weeks later...

Shawn Jones does great work.

Jones Fabrication
8401 Loma Place # D
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 931-0035
Tell him Randog sent you so he will charge a little more and put some extra cash in his pocket. JK :laughing:
He always seems fare on pricing.
Hope that helps,

R-

Shawn Jones does great work.

Jones Fabrication

Thanks I will call for a price quote

8401 Loma Place # DUpland, CA 91786

Phone: (909) 931-0035

Tell him Randog sent you so he will charge a little more and put some extra cash in his pocket. JK :laughing:

He always seems fare on pricing.

Hope that helps,

R-

• 3 weeks later...

Check out Addictive Koncepts in Hesperia, Dan did both of my rails and is not only a great fabricator but very very fast and very inexpensive.

760-244-2691

never heard of an inexpensive fabricator...lol

I have used others and they are expensive. actually this guy really knows his stuff and he is fast so quicker time means saving money. but I guess he charges what he feels is fair. cash is king, he knows when I show up I am going to pay my bill in cash as soon as he is done too. others make him wait until they get paid which could be a week or two or even a month. Could also be that I take everything to him and have created a relationship with him, dunno but give him a check out. you can see both of my sandrails this weekend at Dumont and see for yourself.

zombie1.jpg

On this rail he did all my welding of mounts for my oil coolers on the back, cracks in the frame, made special mods I wanted as well as the mounts for the light bar on top. He also removed and grinded all the stuff I did not want on the car anymore before I took it to powder coat and to the graphics shop for the wrap. The person who owned this car before me drilled over 100 small holes in the car, Dan filled in every single hole by welding and grinding smooth and only charged me 80 bucks for that.

pigtails.jpg

This car only had the side panels on the lowers when I got it, Dan did the upper sides, behind the seats a cover for the gas tank, the spoiler / Trunk as well as the roof and sun visor. he also re did my entire rear suspension and boxed in my trailing arms and made a mount for my hand held radios for the cross bar up front. Also he installed the mounts for the upper lights and some other things I forget. I did not re-powder coat this car, I just primed the welded areas and had the car wrapped by a local graphics company. If you give him the lead he has an eye for detail, however if you get specific he will do it exactly as you want even after offering you his suggestions.

He specializes in lowering trucks and cars for car clubs, but has extensive knowledge in the offroad market and builds cages that a rock solid and safe.

Hope this helps. I am only advertising him because of the quality of work he produces.