What kind of toys going to the sand box? (pic thread)

santos2011

just a random thought went through my head, good way to know what you can steel ahead of time if you were dirty like that......and im not saying that is what you are doing, just a thought in my mind when i read the post........but i think it is a good point.....or maybe not :idea:

Ya know I never thought of that, but you are right. Someone wanting to stake out the goods before they get there could post a thread like that and see what they want and then look through the other threads and see where that person is camping if they posted it like most of us do. Then its easy pickins. Just an FYI. I'm at bathroom 12 and I WILL be armed. I have my gun in my motorhome and will shoot anyone stealing my stuff on sight. Ammo is to damn expensive so there will be no warning shots fired. LOL

Edited by ngoodey
  • Like 1

That's ridiculous. Really? Someone is gonna see a quad on DDR they want to steal, THEN drive out and find it in a crowd of 20,000 duners. Talk about being paranoid what you post on the internet! I think this is taking it a bit too far.

I don't think it will really happen. Just that it could. Thieves do stupid things now-a-days. I have a few friends that had a quad and a rail come up missing out of their camp in Amorgosa last Halloween while they were sleeping.

That's ridiculous. Really? Someone is gonna see a quad on DDR they want to steal, THEN drive out and find it in a crowd of 20,000 duners. Talk about being paranoid what you post on the internet! I think this is taking it a bit too far.

maybe so, but anything is possible.....thieves have lots of time on there hands

I don't like speaking for the pres, and he can correct me if I'm out of line, BUT

I think he meant that there's already a HUGE amount of toys out this weekend, so even the stupidest thief wouldn't need to make a shopping list (so to speak).

As for the OP; I'm sure this was just a his way on how to get to know everybody on here. Not the best way, but certainly not the worst I've seen.

IF I'm wrong, and this thread is a thieve's shopping list, then let it be known that my trailer is armed with at least a few of the following:

-Raider fan

-Rabid (actually just really hyper) Chihuahua

-An assortment of firearms that would make Tony Montana proud.

-A wife with "unexpected guests" listed as a pet-peeve

-A chocolate Lab that will pester you to play fetch until you reconsider your life choices

• Like 1

lol wow, this thread went way the wrong way. Yes I do see where it could strike some concern, I was just trying to get to know people before I went out to dumont for my first time. But coming from Vegas like many people on this forum knowing the theft rate in just this city alone my stuff stays locked down 24/7 especially away from home. Regardless I had a blast during my first time at dumont, I met some awesome people, and pushed my Isuzu amigo to the max.

• Like 1