Season Kickoff WEEKEND REPORT 10-7 & 8

rcjunky3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my observations....

working on saturday while everyone is at dumont SUCKS

washing the inside and outside of the toyhauler on sunday while everyone is at dumont Sucks...........

We pretty much did the same.....cleaned the hauler....drank tequila.....cleaned the rail....drank tequila.....set up the new compressor for the hauler......drank tequila!! :DDR_rocks!:

observations from my first time ddr weekend...............

evryone is cool and out for a good time :DDR_rocks!:

ddr rides are rough on a quad with soft summer muscles :laughoff:

randy's rail is fasssssssssssssst :thumb:

we can cook!! potluck was great

if my banshee had more chrome and a person half my size it could bet pauly up comp but only if he takes the cherry bomb off. :laughoff:

if you follow pete home you might see flying BBQ parts and brushs :angry2:

and camping and riding with all of you is very addicting im already planning for halloween B)

Did anyone ever let the guy that rolled his red rail know that his fridge was on fire???? Flames on the outside of the hauler, probably not good. I ran over to tell them and nobody was there. Luckily, someone came to see what was up and ended up going in and shutting it down.

Did anyone ever let the guy that rolled his red rail know that his fridge was on fire???? Flames on the outside of the hauler, probably not good. I ran over to tell them and nobody was there. Luckily, someone came to see what was up and ended up going in and shutting it down.

Doesn't sound like a very good weekend for that guy...... :DDR_rocks!:

if you follow pete home you might see flying BBQ parts and brushs :laughing:

and camping and riding with all of you is very addicting im already planning for halloween B)

Yeah that was stupid :angry2: :laughoff: Lookin forward to hanging out again over Halloween, Steve! :DDR_rocks!:

oh and halloween we need hello my name is stickers :laughing: was playing the new name game all weekend with everyone... :laughoff:

yeah...tell me about it :laughoff:

Yeah I think someone told him about it. That sucks for him about that AND the rail that weekend. :thumb:

Yeah I think someone told him about it. That sucks for him about that AND the rail that weekend. :thumb:

I'll talk to him (Stu) about his frig and see. Thank for the heads up. Yeah poor guy. Rough weekend.

The rest of us had a total BLAST though. :laughoff:

DDR entertainment Rocks :DDR_rocks!:

R-

saw you guys out there.... sorry i didn't come by and say hi. sunday was a bad day for me. first weekend with my new rail, it is scary fast, untill the oil pressure sending unit, that looks like it was overtightened, broke. it spit about a quart or two all over the back of the buggy. my girl had to get a ride back to camp to get the truck, to tow me back in. then on the way home, i stopped for fuel at the first station off of potosi to find out they didn't have any. i continued on and ya you guessed it.....ran out of fuel about a mile from rainbow. but hey, can't wait for halloween!

saw you guys out there.... sorry i didn't come by and say hi. sunday was a bad day for me. first weekend with my new rail, it is scary fast, untill the oil pressure sending unit, that looks like it was overtightened, broke. it spit about a quart or two all over the back of the buggy. my girl had to get a ride back to camp to get the truck, to tow me back in. then on the way home, i stopped for fuel at the first station off of potosi to find out they didn't have any. i continued on and ya you guessed it.....ran out of fuel about a mile from rainbow. but hey, can't wait for halloween!

sorry you had a rough weekend out there. halloween will be better!!!

oh yeah...more observations

-I think everyone mistook my toyhauler for bathroom #6 :laughing: I had ALOT of random people use my bathroom without even asking...that is NOT happening again :laughoff:

-Tres Hermanos shake hands differenlty everytime :laughing: pick a handshake and stick to it! :laughoff:

-Pauly is a dedicated duner...He drives all the way from Oregon, then off to Dumont the next day :thumb: thats fuggin right :D

-cruddymutt has a duck :laughoff:

-when it sounds like 2 people are arguing and about to kill each other off in the distance...it's usually just two drunk mexican guys having fun :DDR_rocks!: :angry2:

I too almost ran outt afuel. I think I need to clean my air filter in the truck. It's wayyy overdue. :thumb: :DDR_rocks!: Maybe I got the last of the diesel. I stopped there for fuel and it shutoff at 74 bucks. :laughoff:

John, was that you pulled over checking something on the truck or toyhauler on the side of the road just after the switchbacks on the Tecopa road? I wasn't sure.

hey guys and gals sorry i didnt make it over to your camp. I was camping next to hill just south of u guys i didnt know anyone so i didnt was to go over there and look dumb. Anywas you guys had some bad a$$ sobe bombs saturday night.

hey guys and gals sorry i didnt make it over to your camp. I was camping next to hill just south of u guys i didnt know anyone so i didnt was to go over there and look dumb. Anywas you guys had some bad a$$ sobe bombs saturday night.

a few of us were wondering where the jack head was. lol we will be back out halloween, come on over. dont worry about looking dumb, we all do. lol lol :DDR_rocks!:

a few of us were wondering where the jack head was. lol we will be back out halloween, come on over. dont worry about looking dumb, we all do. lol lol :DDR_rocks!:

Make sure you ask for Blondie and she'll introduce you to everybody. :thumb:

Edited by Don29palms

kast, there's ALWAYS random people coming up to camp and saying hi. Don't be shy. :DDR_rocks!:

had a great time like always....good seeing everyone again...got to meet some new people this weekend..can't wait till holloween :undecided: here are a few pics----all will be in gallery.

post-672-1160449451.jpg

post-672-1160449514.jpg

post-672-1160449613.jpg

post-672-1160449740.jpg

post-672-1160449818.jpg

post-672-1160449881.jpg

post-672-1160450082.jpg

post-672-1160450152.jpg

Edited by DUNE SMURF