STOLEN YAMAHA YFZ450

Thursday (10/24) between the hours of 1am and 5am my 2006 white Yamaha YFZ450 was stolen from my toy hauler in front of my Henderson home. The bike is white with silver designs and a black seat. It has black nerf bars with an orange maxxis sticker. The plate on the heal guard was cut off. It has a bling star gold star pattern break rotor. It has blue billet whip mount, a blue extended air fuel mixture screw in the bottom of the carb. It has an aluminum temperature gauge and heat sink connected to the radiator and a hole drilled into the front right fender above the radiator cap. It has a trail trek helmet light pigtail under the seat. It still had the 2012 California OHV tag. The paddles weren't on it and the dirt tires were bald.They didn't get the key so they may have drilled out the key hole. I have attached pictures below. The bike has been reported as stolen with Henderson PD. If anyone sees a quad matching this description or someone selling any of the aftermarket parts mentioned above, please contact either myself (DJ- 702-807-4404) or my wife (Amber- 702-275-5850). We can make it to Dumont in 2 hours! Any help would be greatly appreciated. With dune season here, if they got away with it once they will try it again!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out!

post-8724-0-96575900-1382759553_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-18029200-1382759559_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-86701100-1382759560_thumb.jp

Sucks to hear that DJ, I will keep an :isbb: out for it. Your story is interesting because that exact same thing happened to me back in 07, They cut the locks off my hauler, opened the back door at aprox 5am during the week. Good thing is the fuggers Didn't get sh*t. I had a remote sensor for my house alarm in the hauler so when the door opened it set the house alarm off. I lost some skin from the bottom of my feet chasing the azzholes, and Henderson Pd said I was asking for it :think: ...But anyway I will have to tell you that story sometime. Will keep both eyes open and at least my GOOD EAR out!

Just a suggestion...expand your search to So Cal as well and try using Craigshelper or Search Tempest instead and you can search multiple Craigslist cities all at once. It takes a little longer but is a much easier search tool in the long run. I hope you find it.