"Official Halloween Weekend"

sand chick

So technically this coming weekend, according to the BLM Holiday Dumont Passes, is the "Offical Halloween Weekend"

So I was wondering who will be heading out this weekend?

I know there is already a thread about which weekend you are going, this one or last weekend.

And if you are heading out this weekend, will you be trick or treating with your littlens on Saturday, even though Halloween was Thursday?

Myself and family are heading out Wed - Sun. I'm loving this wind right now hopefully the dunes get a little repaired from this past weekend! Mike glad to hear GTP will be out there I was a little worried there would be no venders, ill def come by and check you guys out. See everyone out there. Be safe!

It is official. We will be out this weekend. We will be arriving some time Thursday and Vending on Friday and Saturday. For those of you with stock SXS cages we will have the bar mount and 30" light bar on DDR special again. $500.00 will get you the mount, 30" light bar and a wiring harness. Come check them out.

post-911-0-34883600-1383086452_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-61930700-1383086496_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD