Any good wheel repair shops in Vegas?

nwtdiesel

Well took my rear bead locks to sin city wheels and spoke with the owner and manager explained exactly what I wanted and they didn't listen... Now my $450 bead locks are ruined and they are pretty much like "oh well." I'm super pissed and heading there today to get my sh*t

Sorry to hear that, We have been using them at work for years with no problems that I'm aware of. I had them straightened one of my Douglas wheels polished the wheels and the beadlocks and they did a great job. Again sorry to hear that f***** up your s***.

• Like 1

Ok I'll call them and ship them out there. Thanks! The previous owner of my car didn't have the correct studs or lugs or parts and he egged out the lug holes on the aluminum wheels. The only way to really fix them was to have the old 4 lug pattern cut out an go to the wide 5 lug. Sin city machined the center bore hole too big and now the wide 5 lug pattern doesn't fit outside the center bore so now I need to basically have the whole centers cut out and have the entire center replaced and welded in. I gave them a steel wheel I have with the wide 5 pattern and told them to match it all up and to cut the center bore exactly the same and match it all up. I explained it to the owner and manager but yet I got a call from Bill the machinist that he machined the center too big and now the 5 lug holes don't fit.

Sorry to hear that, We have been using them at work for years with no problems that I'm aware of. I had them straightened one of my Douglas wheels polished the wheels and the beadlocks and they did a great job. Again sorry to hear that f***** up your s***.

sh*t happens. I'll get it taken care of and send them out. I was trying to prevent from spending $900 on rear bead locks but I can't even get my wheels any more so I'll have to buy a whole new set if I can't get these fixed. Sin city quoted me $150 each wheel which I was happy with and they seamed they knew what I wanted done but it didn't happen. Nobody's fault but theirs. I'm not bashing them, maybe they are awesome I have no idea. Someone dropped the ball on my wheels though. :(

Really really hate to and wanted to avoid this but I might buy a rear set of non bead lock wheels for now then keep them as spares after I get my bead locks back. Nevada off-road has a set in stock for $180 each.

Went by and talked to Bill at sin city, he is going to machine both wheels out to a larger bore hole and I'm going to get a piece of 1/2 aluminum welded in the center of the wheel then bring the wheels back to Bill so he can cut the lug bolt pattern and center bore back out. We will get it eventually just didn't happen how I would have liked or as fast as I was hoping. Such my luck.

So I called today before driving up north again to pick up my wheels as we discussed yesterday and the wheels still were not cut yet and Bill said the owner Steve has a change of plans even though he didn't run it by me yet... I told Bill I just want to deal with one person and stick to one plan and cut them out like we planned and he said he has to wait for the owner to call me back... Ok now I'm getting pissed. I'll keep you guys informed.

Time alone spent on this is costing you a fortune. Hope they take care of you.

man I really hate being a d*ck, I still kept my cool today. I understand things don't happen as planned but holy cow. I went down and dealt with Bill and picked the wheels up today. Now I'm getting new centers welded in then Bill is going to re cut the lug pattern next week. The owner Steve was there and he was like "ill just let you deal with bill" lol

• 2 weeks later...