Buggy Roundup/ DDR trip  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to go?

• yes, with a buggy
    • yes, but with a RZR
    • yes, but with another dune ride
    • no, I can't make it
    • no, it's not for me

I'm thinking late afternoon on Saturday we should get a group photo while out on a dune run. Maybe FE135 can offer his services? :pics: Otherwise I can bring my tripod. Or he should get in there too for a photo. He's always on the other side of that camera.

I always have my camera but Ill bring my tripod as well:) a group shot with the whole group included is the best:)

We are heading out Friday evening, should be pulling into camp around 7ish. We cant wait to meet you all, super pumped to hang out with dune junkies like ourselves:)

Awesome. Vanna right? I'm trying to get better with names rather than call people by their screen names. haha

I'll be there by the FSA races but can do photos if you want. Swing by and wave me down. I'll have my equipment to do night action if anyone is interested.

I won't have my buggy, just the white Xterra. I'm always looking for stuff for the readers showcase section of the magazine also.

So here's the question of the day; How are we going to know exactly where we are all going to be parked at? I mean I know Pete was kind enough to put it on the map but that's a fairly big area so do we just roll in and if anybody is in that general area pull up and just say is this the "Pete's Big Buggy Round-up"? :hello: I just don't want to see us get spread out all over and somebody or more have to pick up and move to join the group cause they weren't sure.

I am hoping to be on the road by noon from Henderson so I would imagine I will be there by 2:30. If all goes normal. Just so you know if we have not met I have a 40' Alfa M/H pulling a white 30' trailer so if you see me come up the hill feel free to wave but please use more than one finger:)

Terry

• Like 1

The more I think about it, this event might make a good article for Sand Sports. If there is interest, and you guys want to make a few passes by my camera, we can do it.

Sounds cool, Neal. It's not really an event per say, but just a group trip. It would great to get a bunch of shots of all the buggies in action.

So here's the question of the day; How are we going to know exactly where we are all going to be parked at? I mean I know Pete was kind enough to put it on the map but that's a fairly big area so do we just roll in and if anybody is in that general area pull up and just say is this the "Pete's Big Buggy Round-up"? :hello: I just don't want to see us get spread out all over and somebody or more have to pick up and move to join the group cause they weren't sure.

I am hoping to be on the road by noon from Henderson so I would imagine I will be there by 2:30. If all goes normal. Just so you know if we have not met I have a 40' Alfa M/H pulling a white 30' trailer so if you see me come up the hill feel free to wave but please use more than one finger:)

Terry

Either you or GTP Mike will be there first. Maybe you should post a pic of your rig and sandcar so anyone else who doesn't know you can find where camp is.

Pete, how about a panoramic picture with all the cars pointed downhill along with all the other machines at Talladega? That would be an awesome picture I would think.

Terry

Works for me! I'd just like any sort of group pic in the sand.

yep ! leaving thurs afternoon , comp side of bath #6,,,,, camping with Firecracker, White Rhino,,, and others. My son and I will be first on seen.

Bud! Glad you are making it! You guys aren't camping with the rest of the group???

Imported? Or did you cut down the only tree in southern Nevada :beerpint:

hahaa all the trees in Henderson ;)