HALLOWEEN

Don29palms

Randog look me upShawn will be Camped with Me over in front Hill Hows That Viedo??

Right on Al,

I'll find you, Fo Schizzzzzzzzzzzo :fro:

The video is way cool. Makes me want to buy a camera BIG time.

Or maybe we can film one on yours.

Thanks for getting me in on it. :finger:

C-ya at Ghost-run weekend. :thumb:

We're camping where we did the weekend of the video.

R-

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does anybody have any info about vendors showing up for halloween weekend. like what day do they usually show up. i have a friend that is selling shirts for the first time at dumont usually they just do the off road events for S.N.O.R.E. and M.O.R.E. along with a few car shows.

so does anybody have any info about vendors showing up for halloween weekend. like what day do they usually show up. i have a friend that is selling shirts for the first time at dumont usually they just do the off road events for S.N.O.R.E. and M.O.R.E. along with a few car shows.

Hey Rich. :thumb:

They usually get there on Thursday/ Friday and stay through SUnday/Monday.

Does your friend already have a vendor permit from the BLM? I hope so. :finger:

HA HA - I remember that thing!!!! I jumped on there one presidents day weekend! I was drunk a$$ hell. MY girlfreind and sister thought it would be funny if they would cut my pants inyo daisy dukes and I wore those on the pole and danced, man I was trashed!!!!!

Oh ya You were no a friend that i was claiming :finger:

post-146-1161059815.jpeg

Pretty easy to find us Scott. Once you come up onto the Mesa go past the first little white road marker and turn left. We are out about 1/4 mile within 100 yards of bathroom #9 I have a white Alfa motorhome with a 25' white TPD stacker trailer. there will also be a mini Freightliner with a 5th wheel and a couple of other 5th wheels and trailers. I an going out Thursday evening so we will be looking for you Friday morning. We like to have a good time and don't mind kids as long as they are supervised(it's a safety thing:)) We, like Ross and Alice are 100 %drug free camp and we do like to go on rides. Most in the camp have quads so it will be nice to have another car in camp to go on runs with. If you need any more info just PM me for my cell #

:laughoff::thumb: :fro: :finger:

I am always down for a dune ride i am at the camp with the serta sheep come on by

Yeah clean up weekend was alittle much, lol

Satin was throwing cups of blood from the speakers to the outside of my trailer that weekend

Awesome :finger:

for those that dont know what i mean,

Clean up weekend we were listening to music from a stereo system in my toy hauler.

I went in to change CD's (i put in TOOL)

Terry (YNOT) stood up from the fire to go to bed and told pete to try to keep it down alittle.

Right when he said that the new CD started and it was full blast.

I walked out of the toy hauler not aware it sounded terrible as Pete was running towards me.

He asked me do you hear that? I was like what are you talking about.

Pete said can't you hear that pointing to his Ears

I said no. Pete said it sounds like satin is throwing cups of blood out of your toy hauler.

turn it down.

it was funny as hell :thumb:

Who in the hell is Satin??? :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I know of a polyester and flannel but not SATIN!!! :fro: :laughoff::laughoff:

Oh ya You were no a friend that i was claiming :finger:

Thanks for the picture James!!!! :fro: I must say though I have a nice a$$!!!

I got the painted plastics put back on the rhino, all I need is Robbie at Woolworth Motorsports to finish my cage and I will be all set and ready for the Halloween :thumb: , The quad and bike are ready to roll too!!! I will post some pics of the rhino tomorrow (Tuesday).

Hey Rich. :freakin_nuts:

They usually get there on Thursday/ Friday and stay through SUnday/Monday.

Does your friend already have a vendor permit from the BLM? I hope so. :chev_bowtie:

hey pete

i know they have had a business license for county of san bernadino and they are supposed to go to the blm office this week to pick up the vendors permit. i would guess it is first come as far as parking no set parking spots for anybody