What vendors will be out for Thanksgiving?

Just Mike

We will be out for a week hopefully but vending from Wednesday to Saturday evening (27th-30th). I know H-Town will be there. I believe that Grandpas Ice Cream will be there as well (I highly recommend stopping by there stand). Hopfully there will be a lot of Vendors out there for this trip. Halloween was sort of a cluster. We will have some DDR stickers out there for sale. We are selling them for what Pete paid for them so come give DDR some support and help Pete get some of his money back. You will need to ask us for them as we can not just leave them out. We will have a great light bar and mounting selection as well as a bunch of lighted Tribal and Zeus Whips, gloves, hats, jerseys, rzr doors, door bags, batteries, steering wheels, sxs belts, flashlights, Axia Alloy mirrors and mounts and so much more. :hello: See you out there.

• Like 1

PerformancePixels.net will be out in full force! We dont have a booth, because that isnt where the photos happen, if anyone is interested in photos of their sweet dune machine give me a call or text at 702-419-0000. Rates start $25 for 30 minutes and I GIVE you the edited images for you to do whatever you want with, or we can go with a traditional shoot where you order via my site.

Your Vendor Row report directly from GTP Off Road and Vendor Row... Hog Heaven arrived some time in the night, we woke up to them directly across from us.

So far the actual vendors on Vendor Row are:

The flag guy

H-Town

GTP Off Road

Desert Bling

CA Casuals

Big Belly Crew

Another shirt guy, dont know his business name, but he has a cool North Pole shirt I got my eye on, his name is Chris.

and

Hog Heaven

We will keep you updated with the latest additions as they arrive... This report was brought to you today directly from actual vendors on Vendor Row...

;)

Hope someone with ice shows up soon... :laughing:

• Like 1