Tom pro, King sand car, sinister, short sand cars? Which?

jordanhiggins2002

Ive driving a King and they are awesome handling cars. It depends on what kind of driving you like doing? King cars are designed to slide a little more (they have a history in sprint car racing) the Sinister works really good in the bumps as well but I've heard they take some getting used to in order to make them handle as well as the King. They are a good looking car though. But I would keep an eye out for a used King, for the money they are the car to get. But hey just my :2cents:

As already mentioned Tom Pro or King. I used to own a Short Sandcar and I kept breaking it. Not knocking Larry's work, I just feel my driving style was more aggressive than anyone else that has owned one because I broke things nobody else did. I busted many spindles, a rear hub carrier, and a few frames as a result of the spindle failures. I finally had him built a custom car to my specs: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/ssc_buildup.html

and it did great! http://www.dumontduneriders.com/ssc-perf-review.html

That last Busa SSC car was dialed in great and the only reason I ended up selling it was because I still wanted to step it up to the next level and that was a full size turbo Honda car. I saw the Tech 3 turbo Honda for sale and had to have it. It had better suspension, front brakes, reverse, better charging (an alternator), it was a bit safer and heavier to soak things up and it had alot more power.

Busa cars are a blast to drive. It all boils down to your driving style.

If I were to buy a Busa car again I think it would be a King. Brian (the owner) is a duner himself and those guys rail out there. I've seen them in the dunes and they drive pretty similar to our group.

• Like 1

Thanks for options guys. Appreciate it.

Right now I am looking at two sinisters sr2 model. One with a turbo (6lbs) and one with out. I like the sinister look so much better then the King but heard all good things from king. I did email about buying the yellow demo car for 16k comes loaded gps car to car radio etc. But he just kinda said he is busy and will call me sometime. Haha

Ill keep looking for a good deal on a king but will probably go sinister. Anyone with experience with these.

Dune freak how much was your eco 3 honda? I am curious. Send pm if u want to.

Thanks for options guys. Appreciate it.

Right now I am looking at two sinisters sr2 model. One with a turbo (6lbs) and one with out. I like the sinister look so much better then the King but heard all good things from king. I did email about buying the yellow demo car for 16k comes loaded gps car to car radio etc. But he just kinda said he is busy and will call me sometime. Haha

Ill keep looking for a good deal on a king but will probably go sinister. Anyone with experience with these.

Dune freak how much was your eco 3 honda? I am curious. Send pm if u want to.

Eco 3? You mean Tech 3? I bought my car for $25,500

Your picking a tuff road to hoe to start with Jordan, why don't you pick on someone with out quite so much experience in a sand car at Dumont LOL! You may stand a better chance but if not I will take bets with odds.:)

hahahaaa Thanks Terry. I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say he was being sarcastic. If not, I'd love to be taught how to dune! If I've been doing it wrong all these years, just imagine the possibilities. I would love to learn more!

Oh and yes Jordan, had a turbo on it when I bought it. ;)

King Sand Cars.comof Southern CaliforniaHayabusa Powered 2-Seat Sand Cars Suzuki Quad Theme Demo Car For SaleThis Suzuki Theme demo car is For Sale and available immediately. This is car #64. It is completely current and be would exactly the same as a car built today. All chassis and powerplant up-grades are included. The design is a vinyl wrap and can be peeled off in an hour with a blow dryer. Have it re-wrapped with your own design for less than a grand. This car has all available up-grades and extras. GPS, 2-way radios, hood and dash. Bead-locks all the way around. The engine is a Gen 2 Hayabusa with the over-sized radiator. It includes King piggy-back resevoir shocks with the KSC shock mod and up-graded shock springs. The HID light bar is also an up-grade. The seats are custom PRP seats. The battery is fresh and the car is ready to go straight to the dunes. The price is $16K.

Its basic compared to those awesome cars you posted. The wrap can be changed to something different for 800 bucks brian said.

Those dope cars makes this look so plain haha

post-8690-0-21304000-1386196006_thumb.jp

That car is badass! That is a really good price too. I'd be all over it if I were you. You can't beat it. I really like the wrap and would leave it alone. Looks sweet. It's a great color scheme. He did a nice job on that car.

Good luck and hope to see you at the buggy roundup.

That car is badass! That is a really good price too. I'd be all over it if I were you. You can't beat it. I really like the wrap and would leave it alone. Looks sweet. It's a great color scheme. He did a nice job on that car.

Good luck and hope to see you at the buggy roundup.

Picking it up on sat morning. My pregnant wife (21 weeks my first kid and its a boy. Couldn't be more excited) I should be there. Not sure what days. Plan on camping with all of you guys. My normal crew are glamis only. They leave there cars in brawley.

Picking it up on sat morning. My pregnant wife (21 weeks my first kid and its a boy. Couldn't be more excited) I should be there. Not sure what days. Plan on camping with all of you guys. My normal crew are glamis only. They leave there cars in brawley.

Congratulations.

Tell your buds to load those cars up so we can show them how we do it at Dumont.