Help me get to Dumont

atvers

The only way I can go if my wife gets Phone service so she can work while we are there. I am asking if anybody knows if there verizon cell service at dumont? Its ok to lye. I have not got to go there for about 5 years. Its way to cold at oregon coast this year. Thanks much Jerry

ah are you coming out this weekend? if not there will be no DDR camp (DDR= Dumont Dune Riders) there is a large group going out this weekend

if not when you top the hill from the check point until say the 1st finger dune just off the main road you'll have decent service..

if your worried about it get a booster for your cell phone... they work great

ah are you coming out this weekend? if not there will be no DDR camp (DDR= Dumont Dune Riders) there is a large group going out this weekend

if not when you top the hill from the check point until say the 1st finger dune just off the main road you'll have decent service..

if your worried about it get a booster for your cell phone... they work great

Hey White Rhino...what cell booster do you use? I'm looking for one but don't know much about them. Thx!

Thanks so much for the great tips .I did not know of such a booster,surprised Verizon did not tell me about them when I asked the about service.If its a go for me I will be coming in Thursday or Friday after Christmas.Hopefully for a week.I know what to the wife for Christmas Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...