New Years weekend reports

dunefreak

We got there mon before new years and stayed till sun, awesome trip. Shoved teryx and rail in the enclosed and had a blast, 200mi on teryx and a tad over 100 on rail. Got there in time to grab some Cree LEDs fro GTP for the f350 and visit. It was a nice long trip but the light wind Sunday am made for a PERFECT 45min non Stop dune run before loading but in turn made it that much harder to leave. I set the gopro wrong and have 1500+ pics from last run to look at lol, I'll get to that some day lol.

We got there mon before new years and stayed till sun, awesome trip. Shoved teryx and rail in the enclosed and had a blast, 200mi on teryx and a tad over 100 on rail. Got there in time to grab some Cree LEDs fro GTP for the f350 and visit. It was a nice long trip but the light wind Sunday am made for a PERFECT 45min non Stop dune run before loading but in turn made it that much harder to leave. I set the gopro wrong and have 1500+ pics from last run to look at lol, I'll get to that some day lol.

Put all the pics in Widows Movie Maker and you can have a time lapse movie.