Supercross Picks? A1 Tomorrow!

raspadoo

Can't wait for A1 tomorrow, What are your picks for this year? I just hope someone will give Villopoto a run for his money. Heres mine.

Villopoto

Dungey

Stewart

Roczen

Barcia

Millsaps is injured or he'd be in there somewhere....

post-571-0-59840100-1388771112_thumb.jpg

Edited by raspadoo

Dungey should do good, but I wish he would get off the KTM and onto a Yamaha.. :)

Villipotto will be hot, and should run away with it unless he gets hurt.

Stewart is pretty much done IMO. not much of a fan of his.

Roczen can go away. I don't like him, and don't think he will do well anyway.

Barcia should be good, I like him.

I am hoping Reid can do something this year, but don't think he will.

Pete what app is the picks done on?

I'm really pulling for Reed. For more reasons than 1, but I've recently come to come to like his attitude and style. I appreciate the guys who can break away from the big teams and factory efforts and give them all a run for their money on somewhat of their own dime.

Reckon they could have put the picks in alphabetical order, how much trouble could that have been? I know, it is, by first names. Who came up with that silly sh*t? Almost couldn't find BUBBA, thought he was hurt before the season even started! I needed to put him in as my 10th place wildcard but they listed him as James.

He's done on two wheels, needs to move on to NASCAR where they have a fat azz contract waiting on him. Surely he would fare better than Pastrana has done on four wheels.

Go Bubba! LOL

Surprised he made it that many laps. Time for four wheels ol boy. Seems you need a cage around you.

Dammit, had Roczen fifth because of his rookie status. Guess I underestimated what I saw last year. Had Bubba 10th but he let me down. Had Barcia 1st but a little trouble at the start squashed that. Long season ahead of us, gonna be fun.

Villopoto would have won it had he not fallen over in that corner. I still think he'll dominate this season. I actually thought Bubba was going to pass Roczen. He was looking good but then his signature move (crash) took him out. He should have just stayed focused for another lap and he would have had it. Oh well. Pretty nice to see 1) KTM 2) KTM at the top of the race results.

Nice racing for sure, I wasn't surprised at all about Stewart taking himself out. Dungey needs to have a fire lit under his a$$. He is always there, but waits for people too long.

I was disappointed for Tomac, but I think he will come back and do well. I was surprised by Reed a little, but happy to see him run up front.

I am no fan of Roczen, and While I am ok with KTM, I HATE Redbull as a company, so that was a terrible win for me. I tolerate Red bull for Dungey, but there are so many other guys to root for Dungey is falling down my list of favorites.

I ended up with 22 points and in the top 3000.

It was some great racing and if "Bubba" would have just aquired something called patience he would have been on the top of the box. He was fine right where he was without trying to complete the pass in the whoop section. But that's typical Bubba. I enjoyed the race, fiest time in quite awhile.

What the hell? I had the top five riders correct, just different order of finish and I got 0 points! No credit for getting the names right I guess.

I expected Bubba to crash but not Villapoto. May move Roczen up from fifth for next week. Couple of those guys were on the move though and just had some issues. Villapoto is probably going to crush the competition in Phoenix. Rookie on the podium again.

Villopoto would have won it had he not fallen over in that corner. I still think he'll dominate this season. I actually thought Bubba was going to pass Roczen. He was looking good but then his signature move (crash) took him out. He should have just stayed focused for another lap and he would have had it. Oh well. Pretty nice to see 1) KTM 2) KTM at the top of the race results.

I agree Poto would have won, but watching him ride reminded me of when he has lost confidence in the past, Roczen was matching his speed while Reed and Stewart were gaining, he is far from dominate at the moment but that could change quickly. Stewart was once again quickest from my view but i have given up hope of him ever maturing. Great to see Reed up there, don't know what they showed on TV yet but it was cool to see him lead his kid around the outskirts of the track before the race. Looked like a dad and son just cruising around the dez. :beerpint: