How about a rider roundup trip?

dunefreak

Pete, how about the same spot for the buggy round up? It worked well for me and if anybody can get stuck it would be me. Also another buddy who camps regularly with me at my usual spot is coming with his M/H so we will both be in Friday evening. He is an old quad rider but I have a feeling he will show a few youngsters what old age and treachery can do on a quad ride:)

Terry

Hey Terry I'm guessing your talking about Ken. he is an awesome rider and would give any of the young riders a run for sure.

the buggy round up area had terrible phone signal. I know many don't care, but the people that do really need it. we can with people in MH and large toyhaulers all the time just past 6 toward 5, where the dune gets big. There is a ridge that goes out there that is firm. I have seen a MH with stacker go through there, and watched a large Alfa drive pretty close to the dune with no issue, with a pretty small trailer though.

I will probly plan on leaving in the afternoon on Friday.

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road

By the way, If anyone wants any Weddle swag, send me a PM with your e-mail address, I will e-mail you back with a price and availability. It will save you on shipping. I think t-shirts (med - XXX-L) are $17, Hoodie's (Which are really nice) are $35. I was going to try and swing a box of coozies to bring out as well. I'll have stickers if anyone want's one like the one that's on my trailer.

Edited by ltr450rider

@@JVZ (Jason) should probably be there first. He has the exact same trailer as mine except a white 2011 Dmax crew cab.

@@chris1223 will be in around the same time or shortly after. I'm not sure what he is driving these days. He'll have to chime in.

Still have the Titan with the old box in tow.....