President's Day 2014 pics and reports

dunefreak

Not sure if that guy that likes dress and act like a chick is on the site but please do that crap In your own camp. No need to parade your new panties at the hill flagging kids / people on quads down cause you think it's cute. Glad I was able to leave my boy at camp, I really don't want to have that conversation of why some guy is dressing like friggen transvestite at the hill. Glad the rangers said something to him.

Nothin wrong with acting a fool I'm all about a good party, but come on, there kids out there that don't need to see your berries hanging out or thong up your crack, maybe of the you loosen that wedgie a bit more oxygen will be able to help your brains function a clearer.

Didn't think it was epic 20 year crowd I've seen a lot more peeps back in 07-09 on holidays, still was a great time the flats were tore up pretty good

But still a lot of dunes in awesome condition , Never had any ranger problems all weekend got a lot of riding in this trip.

Edited by mush
  • Like 2