BLM in action

vegas style

This is a touchy situation and I see issues with both sides of the argument. On the rancher's side, yes this land has been under his families care for 200 years but he has no paperwork or recorded deed that the land is his. He is just using it without paying fees that other rancher's pay. I think that's unfair but he has had more than a fair chance to settle with the BLM and Forest service. Probably could have worked it out peacefully but I think hew wanted a confrontation and now he has it.

The Governments argument is that all land is owned by the US Government unless it's purchased by a citizen, corporation, county, state etc.I find issues with this but 2 years ago when a bunch of us went to the Clark County commissioners meeting and asked them NOT to give Gold Butte to the Fed's they did it anyway and this where the ball started rolling. If this had been kept in county hands we could have negotiated with the rancher's and collected fees that he is willing to pay to the county just not the US Government. Second there's rumors that there is a vast amount of natural resources under this land and the government wants to sell it or lease it to large corporations to mine, put solar and windmills on. So is this right? I don't think so. There Endangered species of the desert tortoise is a failure as the county is getting ready to destroy hundreds of tortoises in Red Rock because they can't afford to support their habitat any longer. Why not re-supply them to the desert where they belong. Wildlife and farm animals have co existed in that area for centuries why now is it an issue?

This could be the fuse of a big explosion as the extreme right are just lining up to start something with the Federal government that could get out of hand quickly and get us all involved in a civil unrest that is un-needed and unwanted. The solution is not for violence but an opening of hopefully every Americans eye's that the US Government is becoming more and more over armed and out of control. This may be why the Federal Government ordered so much ammo? I think Obama would love a civil unrest that he could order Marshall law and put his gold crown on and make things the way he wants them to be not what we want the country to be.

I would like to see a truce and have the fed's pull out for 60-90 days and the rancher move his cattle off of the land or pay the rent. Just my opinion

Terry

• Like 3

This is a touchy situation and I see issues with both sides of the argument. On the rancher's side, yes this land has been under his families care for 200 years but he has no paperwork or recorded deed that the land is his. He is just using it without paying fees that other rancher's pay. I think that's unfair but he has had more than a fair chance to settle with the BLM and Forest service. Probably could have worked it out peacefully but I think hew wanted a confrontation and now he has it.

The Governments argument is that all land is owned by the US Government unless it's purchased by a citizen, corporation, county, state etc.I find issues with this but 2 years ago when a bunch of us went to the Clark County commissioners meeting and asked them NOT to give Gold Butte to the Fed's they did it anyway and this where the ball started rolling. If this had been kept in county hands we could have negotiated with the rancher's and collected fees that he is willing to pay to the county just not the US Government. Second there's rumors that there is a vast amount of natural resources under this land and the government wants to sell it or lease it to large corporations to mine, put solar and windmills on. So is this right? I don't think so. There Endangered species of the desert tortoise is a failure as the county is getting ready to destroy hundreds of tortoises in Red Rock because they can't afford to support their habitat any longer. Why not re-supply them to the desert where they belong. Wildlife and farm animals have co existed in that area for centuries why now is it an issue?

This could be the fuse of a big explosion as the extreme right are just lining up to start something with the Federal government that could get out of hand quickly and get us all involved in a civil unrest that is un-needed and unwanted. The solution is not for violence but an opening of hopefully every Americans eye's that the US Government is becoming more and more over armed and out of control. This may be why the Federal Government ordered so much ammo? I think Obama would love a civil unrest that he could order Marshall law and put his gold crown on and make things the way he wants them to be not what we want the country to be.

I would like to see a truce and have the fed's pull out for 60-90 days and the rancher move his cattle off of the land or pay the rent. Just my opinion

Terry

Cliven said directly into the camera he has no problems paying the grazing fee.

He will not pay it to BLM. He will and was paying it to Clark County when the BLM forced Clark county to stop taking it.

and surprise surprise

http://www.naturalnews.com/044670_BLM_lies_fracking_leases_Bundy_ranch.html#

and piece of sh*t Harry Reid wants it to "quietly go away peacefully"....

• Like 1

Look at the amount of money the BLM is spending on rounding up 700 cows? 2.3 million? Funny Barstow BLM is screaming that the entire BLM is broke yet NV BLM can come up with these resources at the drop of a hat. Something else is behind this.

if anyone is on facebook this bundy ranch thing is all over the map. the people took a stand , and the government stood down. keep up the fight we are all behind you .check it out on my facebook page, clark fritz

Edited by nas6car