2011 Chevy Cruze back to the dealership

mineurbiz

Well what was a great little car, seems to be having transmission issue's. It is on its way to Henderson Chevrolet, hopefully they can work their magic and get my kid back on the road quickly!!! Does anyone else have one and noticed the transmission feels like it lets the motor rev up, but only slowly gets moving, like it is slipping?

Edited by mineurbiz

I wish I knew somebody that works over there so I could help you out

LOL I know, but you guys are busy and I hate bugging you like a lot of people probably do. You can help me with my truck, I can still smell diff fluid with the AC on, so I need to bring it back in.

Turns out not to be a Chevy issue at all, more like a kid accident issue. My kid was in an accident a while ago and looks like it broke some parts that have now damaged other parts. Looks like Allstate is sending someone out to take a look at it, upside is that the previous body damage will be getting fixed also. I was going to wait until she was done dinging it up, but since it mechanically has to be fixed, might as well fix it all on one claim.

Might wanna hit up H Town Performance for a prerunner bumper when it gets out of body shop! :laughing:

PFFT more like one of those cages they put on rock climbers, that rap around the fenders.

Edited by mineurbiz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got the car back from Henderson Chevrolet and D4MN did they do a badass job on my kids car, from body work to mechanical, fixing the car after she wrecked it. I am very impressed with everything from how it was handled to the finished product!!!

Got the car back from Henderson Chevrolet and D4MN did they do a badass job on my kids car, from body work to mechanical, fixing the car after she wrecked it. I am very impressed with everything from how it was handled to the finished product!!!

The guy who did the diagnosis is AWSOME to!

The guy who did the diagnosis is AWSOME to!

LOL

The car looks damn good, the paint looks awesome and it runs great again!

Next to go there is my truck, need to get the bed fixed where the tire blew.