Led Light Bar

Moondog

Hello All,

I am looking to purchase a 40" double row light bar and am very confused. There are $300 ones and $1500 models. Flood and spot and combos. I get the concepts and have no problem spending the money if necessary for a good one. I do a lot of desert running and duning when I can. My spots now work fine for the desert but are too narrow for the dunes. Would floods be best and then have a couple of hid spots for distance?

Thank you

hello, we are a vendor here on DDR and offer a nice line of LED light bars.

We typically sell a Combo light bar for the 40". Some light bars are better then others, and there is a big difference between CREE and not. Also, many people sell basic lights as CREE and just flat out lie about it.

Our 40" light bars are $375, free shipping. I'll even include a FREE set of light bar covers since your here on DDR. They are a $50 value. These are a top quality lights, yes they are imports (like every other light), but we have tested these and sold a ton of them with great results.

http://goodtimesproducts.com/product.php?id_product=24

• 2 weeks later...