Memorial weekend plans?

dunefreak

Last post to the GTP crew or anyone heading to Coral Pink for the 4th of July ALL you DDR's come by for a cold one!!

Yes the plan is to head to Coral Pink for our 4th Annual 4th of July trip... or is it 5th Annual :think:

We should be able to make over your direction :)

Edited by sand chick

The wife and I got married 32 years ago tomorrow so we're heading up to Tehachapi to enjoy some laid back time with each other and some cooler weather. Be back in time Monday to hit play on the DVR and watch some Coca Cola 600 and Indy 500.

Had some major life changing medical shiat go down in January and ended up having to change directions on how I enjoy the dunes. I still have my five DS's but will hopefully be moving them this summer. Got a little something with a steering wheel, some harnesses, and a cage. I'll be seeing y'all out there next season

• Like 1

Hey Andy that reminds me. We're going the weekend after Memorial. Cool if I borrow one and pimp it out for you in Havi? It's guaranteed to have 3 hot chicks hanging out on it to grab attention. :beerpint: