Thirsty Thursday in Bert's honor 6/5/14

dunefreak

Let's meet up at 6:30 at PT's on Horizon Ridge near Horizon in Henderson.

Everyone is invited to come share stories about Bert and talk about the good times. Let's do a shot of ice cold milk in Bert's honor. Maybe even order a zookie.
  • Like 1

It was an amazing turnout last night in honor of Bert. Thank you all for coming out, sharing some old stories, and doing milk shots. That was classic! I'm pretty sure Bert heard us loud and clear when we all yelled BERRRRRRRRRRT one last time. There was ton of love in that place last night and it reminded me how much we all need to get together on a regular basis like the old days. There was a handful of friends who, unfortunately, could not make it but like Bert, were there in spirit. I was really happy to see that Ashley was able to make an appearance. The look on her face brought tears to my eyes. Bert loved his friends and family and I could just picture that big ole smile on his face had he walked through that door to see us there for him. Cheers buddy. It's not going to be the same without you, but we'll sure as heck keep your traditions and spirit alive.

post-3-0-59793700-1402065090_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-41835400-1402065103_thumb.jpg

• Like 9