For Sale

1997 International Utilimaster RV Conversion

7.3L Diesel Engine Allison Transmission

17,500 original miles

2000w Generator

Runs excellent, No Leaks, No issues, Fires right up, Reliable

Clear Title with Matching VIN numbers no issues

Videos Below...

This is a excellent condition 1997 International Utilimaster 1652SC With only 17,500 original miles. This has been very well cared for and is ready to drive anywhere you want to go. The engine is the 7.3 liter international diesel engine (T444E) and the transmission is a Allison AT545 4 speed automatic. She fires right up with a nice smooth idle. All fluids are AMSOIL and changed annually. The tires were installed January of 2014 at a cost of $2600 and have less than 500 miles on them. The truck has heat and AC in the cab. All of the glass is in good condition and has no chips or cracks. Tinted windows all around and tint strip on windshield. I have recently had the rear area converted for weekend excursions. It has 2 adult beds with a smaller bed for a child and we gave also put blow up mattress on the floor. It has lockable storage underneath the beds, 8 storage cabinets, Awesome blue tooth stereo, 2KW generator, lights, TV mount and wired for cable, center table, complete insulation on all the walls, sink with 30 gallon supply of fresh water, carpet, rooftop rack for up to 1500lbs, detachable ladder for rooftop access, and countertop space. There are separate batteries for the front and rear with isolation switches. The truck was painted 6 years ago and is still glossy. The decals you see are all removable stickers. This truck is located in Las Vegas NV. I have done 5 day camping trips with this truck and it is perfect for the dunes, hunting, Mountain trips or just getting out and away. She cruises at 65 mph towing our toys while tracking straight as an arrow down the highway.. Please feel free to email me nwtdiesel@yahoo.com if you have any questions of would like any specific pictures. I will help the purchaser/transport load the truck. No checks. Cahiers Check or Bank Wire Transfer only. Vehicle will not leave until all funds are cleared through my bank. Do not waste my time, please only bid if you are a serious buyer.

This 1997 International was just gone through by Underground Diesel Performance repair shop in Las Vegas NV and everything checked out perfect with zero issues, feel free to contact them Underground Diesel Performance - Las Vegas, Nevada

Videos

Stereo System 1997 International Utilimaster Diesel stereo - YouTube

Driving from take off 1997 International Utilimaster Diesel Driving - YouTube

Start up 1997 international Utilimaster diesel start up - YouTube

Driving easy one hand and sandles 1997 international Utilimaster driving easy - YouTube

3 minute walk around

Here is the Ebay link with pictures, i'm open to all offers and can end the auction at any time. Thanks

1997 International Diesel RV Rock Crawler Rat Rod Hot Rod Toy Hauler Tow Truck | eBay

• 1 month later...