What's everyone got planned for 4th of July?

dunefreak

Those are not his underwear, he wears his colorful boxers over his underwear. May be gold, silver or even Sesame Streets Animal.

Tell her to be careful of his balls.. they might end up in your face

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm
  • Like 1

We have rooms booked for Mead. I have a 5 day weekend from the new job, and it's gonna be awesome! Does anyone know a spot to watch fireworks nearby: anything close where we could stay on the boat and watch, or drive in to Vegas?

We have rooms booked for Mead. I have a 5 day weekend from the new job, and it's gonna be awesome! Does anyone know a spot to watch fireworks nearby: anything close where we could stay on the boat and watch, or drive in to Vegas?

Andy you could just drive up to Boulder City and watch the show at Veterans Memorial Park. They put on an amazing show every year.

• Like 1

Veterans Park in Boulder City has a huge fireworks show every 4th. Definitely worth checking out, hard to see from the lake.

Andy you could just drive up to Boulder City and watch the show at Veterans Memorial Park. They put on an amazing show every year.

Veterans Park in Boulder City has a huge fireworks show every 4th. Definitely worth checking out, hard to see from the lake.

Sounds good. Watching on the water would've been a cool way to end the day, but I'm not familiar with the area, so I thought I'd ask. Veterans park it is, for Fireworks and Toby Keith songs :redneck::stirthepot:

Grandsons from Michigan are here for 6 weeks. If anyone is in Boulderfor the 4th Parade ill be driving my Shriner mini car or following up in the Shriner tow rig...loo. Frickn Golf cart with a tow rope...but hey being in the parade is a blast and its a great way to get people jacked about the 4th. After the parade were hitting the lake with about 7 boats heading up to west side of Echo and spending the day floating and sucking beers...

Big BBQ later at the house and then to the old Boulder airport runway so the family can set off some fireworks before the big show at veterans park.

Hope everyone has a great 4th

Happy Birthday Pete

SP2

Mike

Edited by Sandpirates2