What shop is the best in Las Vegas these days?

dreamrr

My YFZ has been sitting around for quite some time; I'm just too busy to use it for the last couple of years.

I need to take it into a shop for some maintenance. What shops in town are good these days? I've been out of the loop for a while. Thanks for the info!

We (GTP Off Road) are a DDR Site sponsor, Vend at Dumont, and work on many quads and SxS.

I believe we are reliable and always work with our customers on time and pricing.

We can take care of general maintenance for you no problem.

Hopefully more people will realize we are here, and we are trustworthy. it just takes getting the word out, that's why we support DDR.

Our shop is located in North Las Vegas. 3660 N 5th. #140.

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road

We (GTP Off Road) are a DDR Site sponsor, Vend at Dumont, and work on many quads and SxS.

I believe we are reliable and always work with our customers on time and pricing.

We can take care of general maintenance for you no problem.

Hopefully more people will realize we are here, and we are trustworthy. it just takes getting the word out, that's why we support DDR.

Our shop is located in North Las Vegas. 3660 N 5th. #140.

can you work on an 84 honda 3 wheeler..dont have time, just need the carb tuned up...

we can work on it for sure.

Hopefully tracking any parts needed won't be too hard, but the labor part isn't a problem.

I just rebuilt the carb..all new parts..but just needs to be adjusted and tuned...should not need any parts..just runs like crap and hard to start..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No need for that. This bike runs great! Top Notch!

I just don't ride it any more. Got a sand rail and Razr 4 seat 1000 and just don't use the quad. Needs to go to someone who will use it!

We all know that bad service spreads like wildfire, but it seems like great service is a lot like an STD, when get it you tend not to tell many people. So let me say that the service from the guys a GTP are absolutely outstanding. Mike and Adam have provided me with awesome deals on parts and accessories for my side by side. They have also gone above and beyond and diagnosed a front end problem on my machine at the dunes while he was vending. With my parts on back order Mike loaned me some parts just to keep me going so the machine wasn't down in the middle of dune season. These guys really put your best interest in mind and not what is best for them.

• Like 7