Late Sept early morning dune run?

nwtdiesel

Im excited about this trip also. Not much of the dunes but getting together with an awesome group of people who are down to earth and willing to give a hand if needed. DDR. Had me laughing all the way home on our last trip.

• Like 1

Looks like the Oct 4-5 weekend is going to be HOT 99* so i'm thinking we will meet very early again Sunday morning and leave the Blue Diamond & Charleston gas station at 4:30am like we did last time. Be done around 11-12pm load up and head back to Vegas. Thinking about a possible pool and BBQ "after party" at my casa if anyone wants to come.

Edited by nwtdiesel

We are still planning on staying the weekend and it seems there are quit a few others saying they are camping also. There should be at least one more quad with us also, well 2 more.

Right now weather.com says 91* and 63*. That low makes a big difference as it gives you much more time in the morning and evening to get some riding in. Can't ride much with the sun up at noon anyway.

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road

Okay, looks like we are down for the day trip too. It will be the first time out with our rail! It will be more of a shake down ride for us and getting to know the rail and dunes! What time you all getting into Dumont? I'm not sure how long it is from Vegas but on my end it's about a 3 hour drive.

• Like 1

Newly, if you end up taking your flat bed out and have room, I'll throw my car on there and roll out with you Sunday morning.

Do you need a trailer? Talk Pete into going and you guys can borrow my 30ft trailer and haul both your cars out. I have a 20ft trailer too. Since Pete told me he wasn't going to go and I figured I wasn't going to haul another car so I decided to throw my car in the toy hauler and take the family. Ill head out Saturday morning. If you guys need a trailer let me know.

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

Are you taking the family or going solo Newly? If solo I might head out after work Saturday if I can crash in your hauler. I wouldn't be out there till maybe 7pm though.

As of now im leaving Sat morning and taking the family. We have room in the toy hauler if you want to crash in it, no problem, let me know.

Its also nice enough to tent it if you have a tent. More then welcome to use the shower too. Whatever you want to do im cool with.

Edited by nwtdiesel

Yeah I need to get a flatbed soon and borrow one for now. I have used Terry's in the past but it looks he's gonna use it this weekend. I'll hit Pete up and see if I can talk him into to loading both up. I need to get a move on getting my hauler and everything ready, this season is coming up quick. Thanks for the offer Newly.

• Like 1

Yeah I need to get a flatbed soon and borrow one for now. I have used Terry's in the past but it looks he's gonna use it this weekend. I'll hit Pete up and see if I can talk him into to loading both up. I need to get a move on getting my hauler and everything ready, this season is coming up quick. Thanks for the offer Newly.

My 30ft trailer pulls great and is lighter then my 20ft trailer. Come by Friday and get it if you want, just bring it back Monday.