Halloween at Dumont

HelmetPigtails

Hey guys, random question, that link near the top from dune freak, to last years Holloween thread, says cops had dogs inspecting campers coming in.. Does anyone know what they were looking for? Fireworks or drugs I'm guessing? That kind of peaked my interst I'm kind of a constitutionilst and not a huge fan of search without cause. Never heard of this out there? Anyone see this last year?

Hey guys, random question, that link near the top from dune freak, to last years Holloween thread, says cops had dogs inspecting campers coming in.. Does anyone know what they were looking for? Fireworks or drugs I'm guessing? That kind of peaked my interst I'm kind of a constitutionilst and not a huge fan of search without cause. Never heard of this out there? Anyone see this last year?

We are setting up camp in the 2nd finger. We love zombies. Your more then welcome. We have a yellow sand rail our rig is a 33 ft attitude. Anderson is our name. Your more the welcome we will be arriving thurs night. We love Halloween at dumont. Bring plenty of candy

It's nothing new

• Like 1

Quick question.... usually I always buy a cali non resident ohv pass, but that was before nevada made us register our ohv toys. Now that I have nevada registration do I still need a sticker on my quad?

pretty sure you need to have your Nevada sticker on if it's registered there. the Nevada sticker is good in cali.

Nice trailer mike, !

Thanks Chris. Adam actually worked very hard on making sure it was done the way we wanted it. 5150 Wraps did a great job of getting the graphics right and getting it all installed.

Make sure to stop by and check it out in person and say hello.

Thanks Chris. Adam actually worked very hard on making sure it was done the way we wanted it. 5150 Wraps did a great job of getting the graphics right and getting it all installed.

Make sure to stop by and check it out in person and say hello.

Have you decided which day you will open?

I need a couple 6 foot whips. One green and the other?

Looks like the weather will be nice. And fuel prices are getting better.

Have you decided which day you will open?

I need a couple 6 foot whips. One green and the other?

Looks like the weather will be nice. And fuel prices are getting better.

We will officially be open on Friday morning but you can always stop by and grab them early. We will be there from Tuesday evening till Monday. We will have all our whips with us. When are you getting out there?

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD
  • Like 1

We will officially be open on Friday morning but you can always stop by and grab them early. We will be there from Tuesday evening till Monday. We will have all our whips with us. When are you getting out there?

Wednesday or Thursday depending on last minute work schedules.

Friday morning will work fine though.

It's proper that you enjoy some time there too.

Wednesday or Thursday depending on last minute work schedules.

Friday morning will work fine though.

It's proper that you enjoy some time there too.

If we are there it is not a problem. It is always nice to see people before it gets super busy anyway. We will be camped behind our vending trailer. Just stop on by.

• Like 1