Alarms and Video Security

nwtdiesel

Anyone else have house alarms or video keeping an eye on things? It's pretty interesting the time of night people are out walking around and being nosey. It sure helps me sleep better knowing alarms and emails and police will come if anything happens. I have motion detectors, glass break detectors, sensors on all windows and doors plus the video. Even have a silent alarm panic button that sends the police with out setting off the alarm. With today's crazies out there and with how much I love my family I wanted a little extra protection. The guns under the pillow just didn't seam like enough. If anyone is interested I can point you to the right people for install. Costs about $50 a month for the home protection and the video is a one time fee when you purchase. The video runs off your wireless router. I can watch my house when at work or even out of town from my cell phone. Also drops your home owners insurance rate.

post-8598-0-70371300-1412671157_thumb.jp

post-8598-0-88280400-1412671167_thumb.jp

While everyone is sleeping, I am out driving around for work. Around midnight the people who are out and about change.

At work I say after a certain time, It's mostly cops and criminals.

Along with alarms and cameras, which are a good idea, a well lit exterior also helps. Some people turn off light when they go to bed thinking they are saving energy.

Lights (especially newer efficient lights) don't use that much energy. Criminals hate bright lights.

Also a good old fashioned German Shepard can be a good deterrent as well.

I have security doors and Rolladen shutters on every door and window.

• Like 1