One of the happiest days of my life

dunefreak

:angry: :flipoff::woo_hoo::woo_hoo::woo_hoo::woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

Hell yeah that's right. I finally got those damn nasty, stinky, itchin, big 'ol casts off today!!! :woo_hoo: I couldn't be much happier. I guess I am a quick healer. :grin: I only had them on for about 3.5 weeks, but whatever, they're off now! I still have a velcro-type splint on my left arm, but nothing on my right. All that matters is that splint comes off so I can at least wash up easy and take a shower easier! :thumb: The doc says I will need some physical therapy in my left hand for the next couple weeks, but that's ok. I am pretty stoked. :rockon: I will be able to make New Year's weekend AND drive my sandrail myself instead of just being passenger. !!! :woo_hoo::puke: I need to take it easy though. I will wear my 2 splints I have on both wrists for an added precaution. :) I don't plan on gettin crazy or nothing as long as everybody reminds me not too. :coocoo::laughing: Thanks again to everybody that has helped me get through this crappy 2 broken arms portion of my life. It has been torture, but beer, good friends, & and the best damn girl in the world (my girl, duniemonkie) always gets me through pretty much everything. :rockon::thumb:

DDR Parties usually consist of 3 or more stops... :D

Usually starts out as

Pt's on horizion and horizon ( Close to home )

then to Hot Rod Grille ( Cuz the wounded dolphins ROCK there )

then back to PT's ( Usually stumbling by now and again its close to home )

OR....

Buffalo Wild Wings ( Cheap Beer )

Hot Rod Grille ( Wounded Dolphins )

PT's ( Wind down Beer )

Couch ( After 2 or more wounded dolphins this is as far as you make it when you walk thru the door )

DDR Parties usually consist of 3 or more stops... :D

Usually starts out as

Pt's on horizion and horizon ( Close to home )

then to Hot Rod Grille ( Cuz the wounded dolphins ROCK there )

then back to PT's ( Usually stumbling by now and again its close to home )

OR....

Buffalo Wild Wings ( Cheap Beer )

Hot Rod Grille ( Wounded Dolphins )

PT's ( Wind down Beer )

Couch ( After 2 or more wounded dolphins this is as far as you make it when you walk thru the door )

That's right...... :laughoff: :monkeedance2:

:cripple::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::beerpint::beerpint::beerpint:

Hell yeah that's right. I finally got those damn nasty, stinky, itchin, big 'ol casts off today!!! :headbang: I couldn't be much happier. I guess I am a quick healer. :grin: I only had them on for about 3.5 weeks, but whatever, they're off now! I still have a velcro-type splint on my left arm, but nothing on my right. All that matters is that splint comes off so I can at least wash up easy and take a shower easier! :thumb: The doc says I will need some physical therapy in my left hand for the next couple weeks, but that's ok. I am pretty stoked. :blink: I will be able to make New Year's weekend AND drive my sandrail myself instead of just being passenger. !!! :woo_hoo::laughoff: I need to take it easy though. I will wear my 2 splints I have on both wrists for an added precaution. :) I don't plan on gettin crazy or nothing as long as everybody reminds me not too. :coocoo: :monkeedance2: Thanks again to everybody that has helped me get through this crappy 2 broken arms portion of my life. It has been torture, but beer, good friends, & and the best damn girl in the world (my girl, duniemonkie) always gets me through pretty much everything. :grin::thumb:

NEW YEARS MOSH PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHYSICAL THERAPY= PLENTY OF BREWS...