Looking for a group to stay with Halloween weekend

HelmetPigtails

Anyone going for Halloween have room for a toy hauler and a sand rail and would like additional company? our friends decided not to go so we don't want to go alone so we are hoping someone or a group wouldn't mind us joining them. we plan to go out Thursday until Sunday Morning! Reply here or send us a message!
Thanks
Tom and Bunny

post-8436-0-02365600-1413412118_thumb.jp

post-8436-0-57233900-1413413609_thumb.jp

Edited by HelmetPigtails

Hi tom amd bunny. Im with a small group of sandrailers. We are parking near restroom #10. But not getting to Dumont til fri early morning. Look for me I have a purple 4seater with a RED bull flag on top. Or hit me up #702-439-9097. Fastony.

We will be trucking in from the Inland Empire on Friday Morning. We have friends that will be there Thursday to secure a spot. We have a group of 5-6 and you are more than welcome to join us. most are late 30's to early 40's with a few middle aged kids tagging along.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to those who replied and those who send us messages. we will be invading Mhale00's camp as they will be there the same time we will be there. we look forward to spending Halloween in the sand and we are bringing lots of Candy! if you see us or our rail, introduce yourselves!

Tom and Bunny

Thank you Mhale00 for allowing us to join your camp this past weekend for Halloween! We had a great time meeting all of your friends and while we broke our car, it's getting fixed as we speak. we thought it was a simple problem but we ended up floating our valves and have a huge crack in our intake port and a nice dent in my piston. We were able to locate a brand new set of heads and the machine shop is porting and polishing them as we speak and we have all the other parts needed to put the engine back together. the only difference is that I am going to install a rev limiter to keep my lead foot from doing it again! $1500.00 in damage plus what we spent at Doghouse on Friday. We will be out there on Thanksgiving doing it all over again :)

• Like 1

Thank you Mhale00 for allowing us to join your camp this past weekend for Halloween! We had a great time meeting all of your friends and while we broke our car, it's getting fixed as we speak. we thought it was a simple problem but we ended up floating our valves and have a huge crack in our intake port and a nice dent in my piston. We were able to locate a brand new set of heads and the machine shop is porting and polishing them as we speak and we have all the other parts needed to put the engine back together. the only difference is that I am going to install a rev limiter to keep my lead foot from doing it again! $1500.00 in damage plus what we spent at Doghouse on Friday. We will be out there on Thanksgiving doing it all over again :)

Fun weekend. Great meeting you guys. You are welcome in our camp anytime. Have fun on the cruise and see you thanksgiving!

• Like 2