Must Have Dune Camping Stuff

Svengoolie

I got this from the Snap On truck. It will jump start 10 V-8 motors on a charge. It will also charge usb stuff like your phone, mp3 player ect. I used the front of my Jeep for size perspective.Fits in the glove compartment. The jump starter itself is the size of a pack of cigarettes. It also has a bright flashlight that flashes SOS or on solid. On the side is a state of charge indicator.

Park too long with the stereo playing, no problem.

2cyqsro.jpg

2hn4ymx.jpg

They also have lithium batteries for SXS's.

http://antigravitybatteries.com/microstart/

This saves me tons of fuel in the toyhauler tank. One gallon runs it over 8 hours. It will run everything in the hauler except the A/C

The Onan 5500 uses about a half gallon + per hour.

Quiet as a mouse too. My kids ride so much, fuel is always a concern.

15phims.jpg

587 hours and absolutely trouble free...

1yttgh.jpg

Honda's are really good too.

What else can make camp life better?

Edited by Svengoolie

We are an Antigravity Battery Dealer.

They sell several different jump starters, Mike and I both have ones we have been testing with good results. They also sell batteries you can put into just about any vehicle. Their main batteries aren't good to be drained with stereo and stuff but they are coming out with a more deep cycle style battery. Batteries start in the $150 range. They weight only a couple pounds but you can start a RZR easy with them. I am planning of getting one for my Raptor also. The high compression it almost too much for the regular battery.

These things are super sweet and we hope to have something for Halloween on Vendor row. Either way we can get everything they make.

Also... we are working on getting an order in with superstrap.

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road
  • Like 1

I have one of the XP-1's...thing is fuggin awesome!!!!! My buddy (a mechanic and auto buyer at the auctions) has one and uses it all the time. A guy at work needed a jump and I pulled it out...he was like "WTF????" Jumped his jeep right away...he said he was going home and buying one that night.

We are an Antigravity Battery Dealer.

They sell several different jump starters, Mike and I both have ones we have been testing with good results. They also sell batteries you can put into just about any vehicle. Their main batteries aren't good to be drained with stereo and stuff but they are coming out with a more deep cycle style battery. Batteries start in the $150 range. They weight only a couple pounds but you can start a RZR easy with them. I am planning of getting one for my Raptor also. The high compression it almost too much for the regular battery.

These things are super sweet and we hope to have something for Halloween on Vendor row. Either way we can get everything they make.

Also... we are working on getting an order in with superstrap.

The micro start started my kids Blazer with the battery not just low, but out of it completely. We were doing some work that required removing the battery.

It defies logic!

The thing is tiny and has skinny wires yet started the Blazer like there was a fully charged battery in it.

(I also need a green 6' whip for my kids quad. See you on vendors row fri morn)