Halloween 2014 pics and weekend reports

dunefreak

Let's start the Halloween Weekend trip report with some live shots from Dumont.

Post any highlights or pics you took over the weekend. If you're on mobile, I believe you need to switch to the full site rather than mobile in order to upload directly. Here are some from GTP Offroad and various duners who are out there already.

post-3-0-83066800-1414719210_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-98208000-1414719209_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-83010200-1414719211_thumb.jpg

Dunefreak, how did you get those aerial shots? They are beautiful!

And Vegas Style, I saw the guy with the swastika. I thought my sunglasses were dirty or maybe I ate something spoiled.

Nope.

Edited by Svengoolie

Dunefreak, how did you get those aerial shots? They are beautiful!

And Vegas Style, I saw the guy with the swastika. I thought my sunglasses were dirty or maybe I ate something spoiled.

Nope.

Those were taken from the corporate DDR helicopter. ;)

They were sent to DDR on our FB page and Instagram. A couple guys had drones with cameras mounted up taking pics and video.

Here's some more pics that were sent.

post-3-0-19255900-1415069606_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-25310900-1415069607_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-05309000-1415069608_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-12706600-1415069609_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-07901700-1415069610_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-11735100-1415069612_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-18330500-1415069616_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-21099300-1415069618_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-09799200-1415069620_thumb.jpg

People didn't care about the swastika flag... People were having toooo much fun to worry about that stupid flag.. they didn't bother me... I didn't bother them..... plus I didn't go to Dumont to put my blue belt jiujitsu in play. Thats why I compete to release all my anger ... dunes are for duning .... no need to cause trouble. ....thats just me ...

• Like 1

I had an awesome time. The winds only sucked when you were in camp but really wasnt too big of a deal.

also the nazi flag, I kinda thought that it was a little ballsy, but whatever, people are free to do what they want, didnt ruin my weekend lol.

Hey Tony, I pulled up next to you on my quad on side of banshee hill, but I dont think you reconized me lmao.

• Like 1

Vegas style your first picture is of our group, that's my razor, thanks for the picture!!!!

We had a great trip, wind was no big deal, a little dusty in camp but the dunes were good. Lots of folks, everyone seemed on their best behavior and were cautious of each other. Saw the life flight roll in, hope everyone is ok. All in all great first trip, no break downs and my new motorhome is awesome.

This is NOT ok... Please tell me something was done about this...

But all of the Mexican flags are alright by you? How about if it had been an Obama flag? That's cool by you too I would suppose? I mean trampling on the rights of the people and the Constitution seems be oh so alright with so many nowadays. Cute little Obama stickers on so many vehicles that it's just mind numbing.

Anyways, point being that what one regime did to a once great nation is not so much different than what this regime is doing to our once great country. And yes, both of them tried/are trying to push their agenda global. One is not much worse than the other.

Not saying that I agree with the flag in dispute, there are just others that I find equally or more offensive. And what is it that you suggest be done about it? You're not one of those who believe in the personal freedom and liberties of others as long as they perfectly align with yours are you? I'd say if the children have a question as to what the flag stands for then use it as a time for some education. Otherwise we have these cute little things here in America called rights and one of them is freedom of speech. You also have the right to be offended. I say choose your hatred wisely, maybe start by looking at the occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and tell us who has the worse agenda....

Semper Fi

• Like 3