Buggy Roundup - Dec 12-14, 2014

dunefreak

talked to wade today and he says he's going, so i most likely will go for a daytrip or sumthin'....sat nite is victor valley 4 wheelers christmas party....and that's where i spend most of my off-roading times lately....miss the dunes and have been out twice this year already, and planning to get there more...might even pick up a longtravel with V8 or honda power if i see one too cheap to pass up....hope to see you there pete...and several OTHERS too!

OK, I think I would like to come to see old friends maybe take a slow ride in the Wildcat and have a good time. Will there be anyone there to help change my depends? Cook for me? Buy my gas? and a Body Guard to help me keep the ladies from taking advantage of an old man?

Come on Terry, lets do it since we are the same age!

:old::cripple::usa:

When is everyone getting there?

Firewood - Check

Probably Thursday, maybe earlier. This will be like a mini vacation for me and Anna

OK, I think I would like to come to see old friends maybe take a slow ride in the Wildcat and have a good time. Will there be anyone there to help change my depends? Cook for me? Buy my gas? and a Body Guard to help me keep the ladies from taking advantage of an old man?

Do it old man! :clap:

• Like 1

Pat I got no ride and am not going to go and be the camp b*tch so as they say on Shark tank" I'm out"

My wife and I would love to come out for buggy round up. We are trying to put it all together to make it. The chance to meet some new duners sounds great. Do we just pull up and camp in your group ?

fstteddy, yeah just pull up and park with the group. I added a map to this thread where we'll be camped. It's pretty easy...right off the road across from bathroom 10. The Buggy Roundup trip was great last year and I'm looking forward to it again. It did exactly what I was hoping for and that's to get a bunch of buggies together for a weekend so new and old friends can run together. It gives everyone a chance to meet some new faces which they might not have the chance to do on busier weekends.

I think this is the latest list of confirmed RSVPs. I wasn't sure about a few guys like mineurbiz, WhiteRhino, and 702sandman. If you guys are going let me know.

So far it looks at least as big as last year with 23 rigs.

dunefreak & duniemonkie

raspadoo + 2

Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

FireKracker + his setup, Tracy

Dent boy & family

Jakster884

desertrider71

sandseeker & Mary

DuNe~Rydher

80grit + maybe some friends?

rcazier745 +1

fastony

painterjoe

Lou B & daughter Lindsay

BearsZX72

stinger

sb2fast & Becky

Adam @ GTP Off Road

Moondog

stteddy & wife

randyvw + friends

sandawg

jordanhiggins2002

I'm in

:clap:

Wife and I can't wait :headbang1:

Same here!

Quadrockets (bud) will be Rollin in on Friday evening.

Ahh cool!

dunefreak & duniemonkie

raspadoo + 2

Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

FireKracker + his setup, Tracy

Dent boy & family

Jakster884

desertrider71

sandseeker & Mary

DuNe~Rydher

80grit + maybe some friends?

rcazier745 +1

fastony

painterjoe

Lou B & daughter Lindsay

BearsZX72

stinger

sb2fast & Becky

Adam @ GTP Off Road

Moondog

stteddy & wife

randyvw + friends

sandawg

jordanhiggins2002

White Rhino
Quadrockets
nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

just got back from a great weekend at Dumont. just wanted to report on dune conditions. ultimate traction, sand clumpy and hard as rock. with this traction better get in a rythem on tightening cv bolts every run. real tore up from last week but found some good stuff in route to northpole, have fun guys.

just got back from a great weekend at Dumont. just wanted to report on dune conditions. ultimate traction, sand clumpy and hard as rock. with this traction better get in a rythem on tightening cv bolts every run. real tore up from last week but found some good stuff in route to northpole, have fun guys.

Thanks for the heads up

:)

When's everyone pulling in? It's looking like Wed night or Thurs morning for us. I think we'll be the first ones. For those that don't know my setup, here's a pic plus I'll have the DDR banner set up all weekend just outside camp.

post-3-0-47826600-1418136886_thumb.jpg

The DDR banner to keep an eye out for.

post-3-0-28320200-1418137011_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone up for a game of flip cup at night? I'll have the big red party tent set up in camp with a table, some tunes and lights for anyone who would like to play. Should be some good fun to add to the festivities. Hey maybe we could get Adam to DJ!?? Haha ;)

• Like 2