2" or 3" harnesses in your RZR?

DuNe~Rydher

Ill be installing the pass through inserts into our RZR stock seats soon for harnesses, but not sure which size harness to go with. 2" or 3". Chime in with your opinions please, pros and cons, maybe favorite brand. Thanks.

Mike what do you guys carry at GTP? Would like to support you guys if possible.

my opinion--3" are more compfy and I would get the shoulder harness sewn in so only 1 latch to fiddle with. i have both and hate the ones were I have to put 3 tangs into the lap belt.

Good tip, and yes ill be getting the "sewn in" kind. I guess, with most things, they are personal preference. I've heard from some that the 3" are to bulky, they went from 3" to 2" and are happier. But also have heard the opposite. Guess ill just roll the dice.

Adam ill look into 50 caliber, thanks.

Good tip, and yes ill be getting the "sewn in" kind. I guess, with most things, they are personal preference. I've heard from some that the 3" are to bulky, they went from 3" to 2" and are happier. But also have heard the opposite. Guess ill just roll the dice.

Adam ill look into 50 caliber, thanks.

true a little more bulky but the pressure is spread out over more area so not digging into shoulders and upper chest as much. i have both the 2" and 3", sewn and not sewn on different cars. next time i will do the 3" sewn in when i have to buy

For that reason im getting 2" in the back for sure. How do you like the 2" for you?

@@foolofsand, thanks man, the fact that you've ran both and would get 3" next time makes me lean that way.

well another thought. the kids actually have more protection from the 3". the 3" doesnt allow them to slide out as easy...ask my little grandkids... just my thoughts