MLK Weekend Trip?

59bisquik

We been out for all the big weekends this year been going to Dumont for a long time now the kids are old enough to ride look ok no for a fun group of people to circle up with that don't mind kids and that enjoys to have fun

Hey everyone! I am trying to get out to Dumont for MLK weekend. Anybody interested in going? I would love to meet some new family friendly folks to dune with. I wont head out to the dunes alone...

we are going out this will be my birthday weekend we are looking to meet new people to camp with

How's it out there??? It looks sunny but is it ? Is it warmer than 45 degrees ?

I just got back sunday and it was awesome weather. Cold at night of course but great by the camp fire. During the day I was wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt and actually got warm duning about noon. but it cools down by 330 ish imo

great weather!

• Like 1

We are going Thursday night. Looks like most are going Friday night. Where are all the Thursday night people parking? I need to get in some good rides before I go crazy.

Hey Rick! I think we've met before. You're Rob's buddy right? I wish I could get out there Thurs night, but have to work Friday. Gonna have to see if I can maybe change that. haha See ya out there Friday. Rob is parking with us.

80grit sent me a message last night when they were on their way to Dumont that Rick (High Fly) blew out of a front tire on his coach. :( Hopefully they got it fixed and made it to D ok!

I got the green light to leave work early today so if all goes well I'll be there this afternoon along with JVZ. :headbang1:

Im going tomorrow early morning. But this day can't finish fast enough. I get off at 6pm and still have to switch tires/wheels to paddles. Lets get this day over with.

Edited by fastony